what did u do this weekend?

snk509

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LivinDigital

Ended up going BACK to Denver to meet up with some friends and getting bummed because they didnt save me any exstacsy pills (I wanted some bad and have never rolled before... but i will this weekend!), and I ended up snorting more powders, eating more pills and then popping some benzos on the way home at 6am, just to passout at 7am in my comfy bed and wake up at 4pm on sunday

Your either bullshitting or you have some shit Coke oh and pills..Cos you don`t finish snorthing coke and dropping pills and falling asleep an hour later, that shit just don`t happen..

friday: drank. got drunk. blacked out. puked 5 times.

satruday: recovery. wore princess crown. wore pink robe. watched stupid movies. had sex.

sunday: bbq at cousins house. watch scary movie 2. had sex.

monday: took day off and literally shopped till i dropped. ate at a restaurant with overview of union square. had sex.

i can't talk about what it is, i'd really have to choose my words carefully...i can link you, i think.....

here, swiss

btw, how are you? it's been a long time since we've spoken. i was looking through some old pics the other day and came across that one of you and your old crew in the strip club....haha. hope everything is going well for you, man. are you up in the ranks of your career yet?

"the effect first became known to me as a shift of colors toward golden and rose tones. Pigments in the room became intensified. Shapes became rounder, more organic. A sensation of lightness and rivulets of warmth began seeping through my body. Bright lights began pulsing and flashing behind my closed lids. I began to perceive waves of energy flowing through all of us in unison. I saw all of us as a gridwork of electrical energy beings, nodes on a bright, pulsating network of light. Then the interior landscape shifted into broader scenes. Daliesque vistas were patterned with eyes of Horus, brocades of geometric design began shifting and changing through radiant patterns of light. It was an artist's paradise--representing virtually the full pantheon of the history of art."

that description fits it the bst.

Re: too bad...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

nobody that actually did anything INTERESTING (except maybe the boxer guy and someone else i may have forgotten) responded to this thread (myself included).

awe come on!! what else do you guys want from me...i blacked out and puked 5 times. thats the best that i can do. :)

oh and i flashed my gay friend. :innocent: :nut:

Archived