Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepAnDream

being post 2000...

i just wanted to say....the wait between posts is thirty seconds yknow...this is just to commemorate the whopping ONE THOUSAND MINUTES i have wasted just between posting alone. i have NO earthly idea how many hours i have spent on this website. i wonder how all you guys feel about making a website thousands of people love to hate and just CANNOT not go to. its pretty weird to think about. so, whats it like? to close this pointless thread out i just wanna say fuck you and thank you at the same time.... fank you.

Yo this shit right here is a life style kid. Not everyone can hang with this shit. Thats why you see some kids drop off the face of the Internet with only 52 posts. I figure that in another 12 years I will be unstoppable. Booyah.

im barely hangin on, but ima makie it , im got my eyes on the prize, i keep my strees relivers and my bengay right here -----------------> on mah desk just in case, :idea:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

been there doen that post count is why 12oz sucks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this