3Way Battle Thread!

specone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

I didn't even see this thread until now. Enter (onesecondple) IMed me saying that Spec and Jesus on Coke already had their flicks up. Ths was yesterday(?) by the way. Anyways, after he said that, I checked the OFFICIAL BATTLE THREAD. I checked that thread because that's where we talked about the battle. And I didn't see shit. So I thought Enter was just fuckin with me. Then I clicked on 3Way Battle Thread. Then I see my name at the top of the screen. You guys didn't even hit me up on AIM. That's where I said we should decide the rules and shit.

And yeah, mine will be up tomarrow. I dont have a scanner or anything like that but my friend does.

Oh yeah, JesusonCoke, looks like you spelled DSTROY wrong.. I see the circled R but where's the O?

peace!

AMEK

I am a man of my word. Told ya I was going to upload it... Too bad I didn't get enough time to finish the fuckin shit. Anyways, there were no rules about shit being an outline. So here's my contribution. I think I already lost. Anyways, you guys (JESUSONCOKE and SPECONE) up for another battle? It seems like we are all on the same skill level. I'm down for another one.

BUT PLEASE, HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL. I'm NOT REALLY ON AIM MUCH. SO YEAH...

powellndf@aol.com

Let's set the rules there so I wouldn't get all confused and frustrated again. Heh. Drop your emails/AIMS as well.

Here's the picture. It ain't finished but oh well.

http://amekone.250free.com/dstroy.gif'>

*Sorry if the picture is big.

peace!

AMEK

SPECone v.s. JesusOnCoke... Good Battle. I would vote but I participated. But if my vote did count, I'd vote for ehh... Specone. I mean JesusOnCoke is good but it looked like he did it with the quickness. I bet he did. Also, I don't really like how all the other letters flow with that "S". But yeah, all three of us showuld battle again. :) I didn't geet to finish mine, whick fuckin sucks. But it's aight though, just an internet battle y'know.

AIM-- Bboyxlonglegs

^whoever wants to battle.

peace!

AMEK

Ehhh... Who? You just combined two names in one. [DrSeusLives and JesusOnCoke] Heh.

So how many votes do you have to get to win? Let's make it five. It would've been better if we got some real juding. Y'know, post comments on why you think that person won. Thats how this "internet" battle shit should go down.

So far it's:

Specone - 2

JesusOnCoke - 3 or 4(?) ---->bouncekrazed confused me...

DrSeusLives - 1(?) ---->Same situation.

peace!

AMEK

[AIM]Bboyxlonglegs

^^hit me up if you want to battle.

HAHA. Oh, aight. I'm from Massachusetts!!! <---just hypin' shit. You seem to be online, hit me up on AIM if ya want ta chat. I'm fuckin' bored right now. I'm just sketching shit for tomarrow. Decided what to paint and what color to use. I don't want this shit to look ugly... :)

peace!

AMEK

THE SCORING:

Specone - 2

JesusOnCoke - 3

DrSeusLives - 1

Aight, from now now, whoever votes has to have a comment on why you think that person won. Let's make this shit a little more "real" and "interesting".

Archived