3Way Battle Thread!

specone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the lamest shit ever, toy sketch battles? everything in this thread sucks period, its just shitty imitation of what has been done. sure-- go to brick slayers check out some dope production and hope some dude shares your letters-- bite those letters and then make up the rest and try to have it fit in but it doesnt cuz its not your style and you dont know whats going on but your fake little bitches and school friends probably think your the shit like you got some dope skills yo can you sketch my name hehehe thanx man you rock-- well just so you know i hate you. just be yourself goddamn it

Ignore him^

Anyways...

PLEASE READ:

If you are going to vote, please say why you voted that person. Don't just say "Propaganda". Say why you chose the person.

peace!

AMEK

edit**

Drinkxylene, I know what you mean. Internet battles are lame. I know. I just participated. Nothing wrong with that really. Anyways, you said something about biting. I didn't bite and I'm pretty sure none of these folks bit. I would like to say alot more but I won't. I'm not even going to bother.

Originally posted by drinkxylene

this is the lamest shit ever, toy sketch battles? everything in this thread sucks period, its just shitty imitation of what has been done. sure-- go to brick slayers check out some dope production and hope some dude shares your letters-- bite those letters and then make up the rest and try to have it fit in but it doesnt cuz its not your style and you dont know whats going on but your fake little bitches and school friends probably think your the shit like you got some dope skills yo can you sketch my name hehehe thanx man you rock-- well just so you know i hate you. just be yourself goddamn it

i think if you come off like that, you should at least post some of your shit, cuz there is no point tryin to look hard, cuz lots of peeps on here battle and what not. and i dont look at brick slayers or shit like that so i dont get idea's from other people, however "toy" my shit is, its mine, i dont bite, you my friend, probably have a dick in your mouth

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by drinkxylene

Before popping off on the mouth, explain to me what a "Toy" is? I bet you have no clue. Thank you.

Good Lord....

I feel like HECZ now. Is that bad? Now I know what he was talking about... :)

peace!

AMEK

========

ps - A toy is:

- Someone with no experience in writing (years).

- Someone who obviously sucks.

- Someone who hides behind color. No true letter structure.

- Someone who doesn't paint. (Legals don't count to me)

*We are obviously all toys. (Everyone who replied to this thread, don't deny it.)

**There's alot more to say about what a toy is. It can get real

deep. But I shouldn't talk about what a toy is since I am one myself. So you guys should quit arguring over some gay shit.

Guest Propaganda

ps - A toy is:

- Someone with no experience in writing (years).

- Someone who obviously sucks.

- Someone who hides behind color. No true letter structure.

- Someone who doesn't paint. (Legals don't count to me)

*We are obviously all toys. (Everyone who replied to this thread, don't deny it.) "

I rather say Im a novice more than Toy. I have a few years under teh belt. Also we can't all go around self proclaim to be a toy or not. The word is rather used to freely. A toy is more likely someone who doesn't know what their doing period and goes about to paint without the deeds of pratice and caution. Just because someone rathely just sucks doesn't always mean they are a toy. They can make exelleent bombers as well. It all depends and has to weigh out. But enough talk with the Toy Nonsense.

Guest Propaganda

Im free for another battle as well after this one. It is good pratice for me and to experience others work.

AIM: CrimeInUse. (Hardly on but worth the time when I am.)

Guest Propaganda

Ok...

I was gonna post the list of words for the next battle but no one voting much for this battle. Until votes are all in then I will post teh list of words.