its all darkness.....

traintravels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TO SOUTHERNAGENT.....So what i have been skateboarding a long time probably longer than some pros..doesnt mean that Im good now does it? And it doesn't give me the right to be a dick. Nowone asked him to come to the post and say how shitty he thinks it is. Now did they? And the thing i found funny is he was like "this post sucks basically" or this isnt quality or some ignorant comment. Yet he came back a second time...Hmm i wonder why. And to top it off the guy says oh on second thaught i like 4 out of the 10 fliks on the post. So why even say he doesnt like it. And The final point i have is im sick of all these whiney fags going on posts and bitching about who they dont like or that the post sucks. If i dont like a fucking post i dont even respond. Godamn If u dont like the thread or the pictures then get off of your lazy ass and post your own fliks instead of bitching about how shitty those are. Blah blah blabbity. No offense to u im just stating my opinion and trying to prove a point.

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by traintravels

Im the one who breathed life into Jesus Christs Carcass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you ever heard the sounds of bones splitting?

saw em twice this year.

They are no joke. I was gonna go see em in atlanta but I had some shit to do. Good lookin out. I didnt think anyone would catch that.

Archived