why the hell...

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rip

why the hell do people from 12oz im on on aim and ask if i write and what i write? seriously what does it matter? are people just that curious?

i have a friend people do this to. "what you write" " are you in any crews" where you from? all that shit like that, really gay

I would say its just one of those things that breaks the ice in the culture. just like a "how you doing?" with regular folk.

more than likely its someone who is in the game for trend type reasons, who want to follow the rules and shit. the older you get and the longer youre in it the less that matters.

but then again i dont know shit.

tease, make sure you aren't listed in any directories, and don't let people search for yoyu.. the pron should stop.

i think another reason for the question is basically to know if you're a toy or not... i'm not gonna be talking letters w/ some 14 year old, nor am i gonna take some groupie too seriously...

a lot of kids just wanna know if you're famous enough to network with and get some fame off of you though.

Archived