The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ thats whats up! also, i forgot to mention that i printed out the stickers from the big collaboration sticker we did in the store and i think they came out so fucking hot!! they look almost professionally printed. but i stress "almost" haha...but nah, they came out nice i printed like 70 or so, so ill be sure to evenly distribute them amongst us.

here's some shots from the other day we got about 130 stickers up but our sucky photographer didnt get alot.

and theres a new character coming from chicago the demon looking side of the face if anybody wants to trade wiht him IM him on aim

ease2please

heres the flicks

(sorry about the size.)

http://www.photodump.com/direct/orbitone/100_2219.jpg'>

http://www.photodump.com/direct/orbitone/100_2220.jpg'>

http://www.photodump.com/direct/orbitone/100_2221.jpg'>

wow matt, thanks for the pictures. i had an awesome time, thanks to my bros. perro, bob, and toro, for an awesome day, you guys killed the store front. had an awesome day... cant wait for the next mission. ok, im gonna go work on some posters :cool:. nah, just playing but thats going to be sick as well.

WOW! that shits crazy! MAd props to Pero, El Toro, Bob and Suga on the store front, i can't wait to stop by on friday and check it out. Wow. so amazing. Crazy shizz on the upper levels too guys, and awsome orange Evolve, prolly not better then what i got but whaetver lol.

Damn wish i coulda got into the sticker collaboration. >_< Alway next time. if you guys are ever doing one again, please hit me up.

Wow, that ish is so killer. can't wait to see it in person.

stomah, i dunno if you want to but you can send me some posters, im pretty sure all of them are going to be put up at around the same time anyway so really whoever you mail them to is fine.

that sticker collab is hot, you guys just wait for that, you may just cry...also, peep my monster mash strut in that picture :cool:

edit:: also, for the record, i wasnt trying to show these guys up by doing my character in orange, a communication blunder on my end led me to think we were painting peices so i stocked up on colors instead of just b&w

edit edit :: you guys gotta see some of the stickers perro put up, the colors on these were BRILLIANT, dude is skilled beyond belief

you guys are a fucking trip making all these wierd stickers with crazy shit on them im thinking the street sticker thread would be like post office stickers with pieces or tags on them and like those hello my name is stickers but whatever the caricters are tight i see pars charictures on freights rollin all the time kind of the same shit but he paints them insead i also see him do it in streaks and markers kinda crazy but stay up that shits tight

some of you are from az huh you should throw some handsteez in from there i wont tell anyone there not stickers if you dont:chicken: :freak: :jpotato: :five-o: :mexican: :mexican: some of these ikons are hilarious