New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

Man, SAG's down as fuck.

That guy's traveled the world over. He reps APB out of Vermont, but he's truley a NY head. I swear to god, before I met Him, I thought the motherfucker was stalking me. Everywhere I went,.... east coast, west coast, I saw Sag hits EVERYWHERE!!!! Then I met him, and now I understand. Ol'boy holds it down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to pull your card Perso.......But I tried to nourish a peaceful coexistance between the two neighborly APB's.

Now it seems that the shit talking done on Reeker's site has pissed off some people.

You mentioned Birkinstocks...patchouli....You've got APB VT all wrong my friend. More like metal-head assholes with Trucks...hard lives....drinking problems....and mad skills on steel and walls. Most of APB has been painting for the better part of ten or fifteen years. The site is a pretty shitty representation in my opinion.

All I can say is that I talked to a few of them, and they really want to meet up and paint....you know it's all beef on the internet...AND I QUOTE "anywhere. nash/manch area would be perfect. of course when i talk about this i mean a real graffiti battle, have you guys in VT ever heard of that? or do you just want to fight it out and the winner is obviously better at graffiti. be sure to bring your patchwork paints and your trucker hat and your patchouli oil." ENDQUOTE.

But in all reality, I think it'd be fun to paint a wall with you cats....no fists..no beef...these kids have some pretty original shit going on, that isn't on the web because in the last few years most of the crew has been busy working...on the streets and for the man. These guys aren't hippies, they don't go to UVM, some of them, in fact have done jailtime for assulting uvm kids and hippies just because. They're dirtbag motherfuckers that can and will throw down over some shit, but over all, they're pretty nice guys.

if you go back and read the shit that I posted, there was no shit talking on my part until someone called us "nh faggots" my boy niek was a little riled up and said some things that may have been offensive, but like he said, he speaks for himself. i have been more than open to discussion of the issue, and have invited comments. you gotta admit though, you guys are in vt and i dont know you so of course i'm going to stereotype you as hippies, it just makes it funnier. but whatever, if anyone wants to hit me up with real discussion and not just shit talking get at me. idontcit@aol.com

BORED!!!!!

WE BE ABOUT HIPHOP/ NOT TRIPPED UP/ BEIN POPULAR SELL OUTS/

WE LEEAVE YA HOOD RIPPED UP AN GET THE HELL OUT/

head to feet proud/ cuase i speak loud /to deafeat crouds/

of mcs wit no beef/ if you with me/ you keep hip hop exsistin/

if mcs make tracks the elements will listin/

invision a unity/ that forms benithe communitys/

in list in crews usually/

destroy citys beutifly....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived