New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scummy

I havent even started shit talking yet, I just find it funny that you and enime are exchanging replies liek you dont even know each other but yet in your signature they both have Acronyms for EST, which with my great detective skills i pondered the clues and figured out that thats a crew name that you both Rep' right, now tell me again that you have never met or at leats know each other yet you both rep' the same crew...

Sorry, Mammuthus.

Guest bigdork

Jurne yme, sfl is NOT fom New Hampshire, I dont understand why there is a entire thread on a state with hardly any quality graff. If you head up one more state north, There is a alot more quality writers and a long history without any internet posting or stamplicking.

yea man.atl is off the chain.paintin as much as i can.workin alot.ill be up that way in 2 weeks to visit mi familia.u can get my number from someone.i see u rockin shit out there.kep it up homes.

• 2 weeks later...

hay

i go to new hampshire alot (too much like every other weekend) cuz i got fam there. rather than bask in the whitetrashness of my fam i would like to go paint with someone. my lil'cousin babys father is allways telling me of this huge freight yard. i dont wana go alone or with this kid who probly hasnt checked it out good since he doesnt paint. i have a car and paint but dont know nh at all. if u wana get up some weekend email me. i will return the favor by showing you some chill boston/lynn spots.

ok

sies fyb

Archived