New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

telephone i know where that last picture is. and there wasnt a ouija peice under that bridge.

well maybe there is one. Man, we may be the jealous cousin of New York (who isn't am I right?) but New Hampshire is like the retarded stepbrother of all of New England, way too go, again.

oops

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4da27b3127ccebc719099372c0000001610'>

well maybe there is one. Man, we may be the jealous cousin of New York (who isn't am I right?) but New Hampshire is like the retarded stepbrother of all of New England, way too go, again.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4da27b3127ccebc71cb0077000000001610'>

yea your right good sperm cums only 1 in a dozen then others come out all ugly:D

Originally posted by dustbuster

I thought osrep meant (ocean state representative)

The Ocean State is Rhode Island.

Tell Nien or Nieh to stay off the numbers on freights. A) You'll get stamped and B) you'll annoy workers. I don't care if you get stamped but some friends of mine out that way don't want to deal with any annoyed workers.

yeah cracked ass, dustbuster was being sarcastic. and he knows the ocean state is RI because he and I are both from there, i am NOT from new hampshire although i am here for a bit ( not much longer ) but thanks for your expert input on the subject. and "nieK" knows not to go over the numbers, they were written back in after that picture was taken, so your friends can relax

Originally posted by osreP

yeah cracked ass, dustbuster was being sarcastic. and he knows the ocean state is RI because he and I are both from there, i am NOT from new hampshire although i am here for a bit ( not much longer ) but thanks for your expert input on the subject. and "nieK" knows not to go over the numbers, they were written back in after that picture was taken, so your friends can relax

your leavin? hey man sorry about the past no disrespect. peace

• 2 weeks later...

Archived