New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what up perve. doing a little search for your name huh? killing shit in atl from what i've seen. new hampshire sucks. your boys stat and wonk came up with nysto a while back to hit freights, painted a dissappointing wall with no background and got rained out on the trains. overall NH is unsatisfactory, i mean look at these kids that posted most of the flix on this page, no class. we both know that I would never have done anything like that.

yp pers no beef, but of course NH is gonna be unsatifactory... first off theres like 9 writers total... 3 people are postin shit and 90% is hands... What do you want only flix of peices? I'll post what I got and that's all I can... By the way i'll take those flix for the site...

Hey yo enmine where was theat nelo2 hand from? I haven't seen that shit... I seen a few in dover...

there's no beef at all. but yes, flix of pieces would be nice. and maybe a couple of handstyles, but no need to post two almost identical ones right next to each other. and its nice to see handstyles of people that also paint other stuff, not just hit up bathroom stalls. but keep it up

Archived