MAYHEM....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by plymski1

that first mahem whole car looks like an old cazbee tube from years back (86 i think). not that i expect that anyone in here cares (except europe maybe??)

I care... you got flicks of the Cazbee, or can you just remember it from back then?

That "handwriting" style reminds me a lot of the stuff that Skag and Zims have been pushing out recently. I like it.

Good to see some decent wholecars from the Mayhem lot. Having actually stood in front of an American freight car, which is more than can be said for most europeans who comment on the freight scene, I can appreciate how much time and effort has gone into the wholecars. Good work...

whether it looks much like it or not, or whether you give a shit about it or not, here's the cazbee flick anyway

www.graffiti.org/dj/tubes/1/large/t18.jpg'>

stolen of the digital jungle archive

ps se4 i thought you loved a bit of old school london graf

run!

A.rmy O.f W.angsters

Wow didn't know you were so frightened, and Entor you didn't have to

jump on the outbound no one expected you to run away from 1 ACK. There was 2 of yous. Were you trying to get a free ride to MPLS?

Or is it your bark is more vicious then your bit.

L.ittle T.winkie P.uffs

L.ittle T.oys P.ussies

A.nals O.pen W.ide

you ain't sh!t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:king:

NORMAL is looking for yu:lol:

cheers freeque, thats the flick. by the way i wasnt clainming that mayhem were 'sharking' or what ever you call it. simply pointing out that i'd seen that hand writing style before. i dont expect that mayhem have heard or care about cazbee, and i dont expect hes heard or cares about them. and if you really want to go into details about where that style originated i assume it probably goes all the way back to the campbells soup cans.

ps i know its the wrong thread to ask, but freeque, or anyone else, you dont have any other cazbee flix do you? him and cherish were my favourite writers from back then. cheers mate

Originally posted by amish son

sharking?

and they dont look that similiar..... mayhem is alot cleaner.

I hardly think that you can validly compare the crispness of a contemporary freight wholecar to a pannel done on the London Underground over 15 years ago!

You are making a big deal out of nothing - he was simply commenting on the co-incidental resemblance of styles. Great minds think alike...

By the way, I don't have any cazbee flicks that arent already on the internet. I'm not a flick collector and I'm certainly not old enough to have taken any flicks from that era myself!

Maybe crazeeb0b can help. Try emailing him, although I don't think his flick collection stretches back that far...

Archived