VW H2o Fest Ocean City Maryland

TRYB0L

well, that's what you get for thinking, now isn't it.

personally, i'd rather see cars that i could actually own, and that people took time customizing in their own personal way, than to see a few 'crazy' cars.

it's like freights vs. NY style productions.

yeah, that big flashy legal wall shit might be 'impressive', but it means nothing to me. give me a hundred grimey kids climbing fences to paint trains in the middle of the night, any day of the week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

well, that's what you get for thinking, now isn't it.

Hahahaha....ouch!

Well I can see where you're coming from. I'm not a car afficionado at all, I ride the fucking bus, so it's all the same to me. I've never had even the slightest interest in cars, if it gets me from Point A to Point B without killing me, that's fine enough for me. The whole suped (?) up car dealy is just a foreign concept to me. I think it's just an ego thing, haha....

To each their own I guess ;)

haha, its no more of an ego thing than graffiti.

i used to not understand peoples affection for cars, and even now, i can hardly claim to be that overwhelmingly interested, but i get it a little more now.

its not exactly about ego, its about the process and the product. i mean, like anything you spend alot of time on, its nice to be respected for it, but the dude that spends all his money on buying new car parts, so he can get an extra 4hp, is doing it cause it's what he loves to do. it's him pushing to see how fast he can making things, etc.

again though, its like graffiti. when you first get into it, you're all mr. fucking car man, blah, blah, blah. after ten years, you're the dude that just sits back, laughing at those cats, knowing what you got will blow them out.

fuck that, i want my veedub to haul ass. it's the adrenaline rush i'm into, not really the cars. my car's got barely any cosmetic shit at all and what i do have is a secondary thought as it was intended to aid in performance and handling.

Originally posted by johnny

fuck that, i want my veedub to haul ass. it's the adrenaline rush i'm into, not really the cars. my car's got barely any cosmetic shit

fucking word to that.

personally, i just think that mk2s are the best when tastefully modified. clean aesthetics and such yet if their built right you got a fast fucking car also.

straight up classy.

Archived