The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

freak, the pencil sketch looks awesome!! seriously, you've come a long way real quick, the colored sketch is also good, but I dont see it as good of a 3D as your pencil'd sketch. I suggest you shade in that pencil clored sketch and do those first before you move onto color, for the next ten sketches you should only use a pencil/ball point for the entire piece. All in all you're doing a good job, but really, if you do the 10 next sketches in pencil/pen you'll def get a better concept of 3D.

By force field do you mean the orange around the grey or is it something else?

the green line and bubbles around it (which doesn't really count as an official forcefeild because is extends beyond the peice and does its own thang):confused: :confused: :confused: :huh: :lol:

the green line and bubbles around it (which doesn't really count as an official forcefeild because is extends beyond the peice and does its own thang):confused: :confused: :confused: :huh: :lol:

Ohh thats what those things are called. I just refered to them as highlights.:spin2:

Archived