The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tall house i cant believe your still talkin shit when you dont even compare to me

(i aint saying im the best)and you backed down like a fuckin scrub from the battle in offered you.so i have no fuckin clue why you still runnin your mouth

hu sed i backed down? Just jumping to conclusions there arnt you, jus name the word and the deadline n am down, n judging by that post what i saw a minute ago of yours, u r gonna get burned my son. n by the way, aloha means hello dumbfuck.

that fucker had the chance to battle me and he still never got back at me

i even posted it in the battle thread,so i have no fuckin clue why he still talks smack

now theres other people who want to take his place and battle me(nomaq,pm me if your still down)and i dont mind but i wanna battle tall house

but ah sorry for all this nick nack chit chat jus give a bro a bone

i fucked zulus slut for a mother last night. i made her bleed all over his fathers shirts, she must learn to control herself. zulu is an inbred fuck. his mums alright though ;) shut it zulu and every utha fuckin toy on this so called thread. zulu, its funny how u are only postin sketches of ur shit, wats up? cant u paint? fuckin pussy.

hahahahahaha

if anything my mom would man handle yo bitch ass

so you like poundin 300+ women huh

to me dat puts a whole new meaning on more coushin for the pushin

yeah tall house jus keep talkin cuz thats all you can do

yo big hecz i been posting my 3d and evrytime i do that bitch has something to say

he had the chance to battle me but he didnt

so i have no clue why hes still talking shit or why hes calling me a toy

but i never said i was the best

but yall need to tell that fucker shut up cuz i think this e beef is silly and yah it does make me look stupid thats why i ttry to stay away from that shit but all he does is talk/type

i aint no geniuess but i think hes the one thats wrong here

aloha

Archived