The 3D pages.

NOUM

COmments? help? SPite by Stoak.

scanzw9.jpg[/QUOTe]

ok..

I dont know what everyone else is looking at but this isn't dope... or Maad fresh like the last guy said. Its mediocre at best. Not being a dick or anything and I know I'm sounding repetetive when I say to stick to the basics... don't make the jump to 3d until you're ready to, i sketched for at least 3 years before I even attempted to venture in that direction. stick to simples, work it from there, if you don't know what direction your 3d is supposed to go on a pannel piece you're not ever going to understand 3d.

I learned a lot from this site man, and I learned by looking at other peoples work and advice, take peoples advice man, but make sure that the people giving you advice is better than you, you wouldn't listen to a fat ass guy if he was giving you advice on working out would you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok..

I dont know what everyone else is looking at but this isn't dope... or Maad fresh like the last guy said. Its mediocre at best. Not being a dick or anything and I know I'm sounding repetetive when I say to stick to the basics... don't make the jump to 3d until you're ready to, i sketched for at least 3 years before I even attempted to venture in that direction. stick to simples, work it from there, if you don't know what direction your 3d is supposed to go on a pannel piece you're not ever going to understand 3d.

I learned a lot from this site man, and I learned by looking at other peoples work and advice, take peoples advice man, but make sure that the people giving you advice is better than you, you wouldn't listen to a fat ass guy if he was giving you advice on working out would you?

i agree ,but from when i started till now ive only done 3D i never "kept it simple" but diff ppl have diff ways.

...it never looked that bad.:huh:

ok..

Well ok. thats nice but that didn't help me much. honestly this style is "keeping it simple" to me. im not trying to claim im dope or anything but at least explain what u mean.

btw ill post the finished product up soon.

Yo, I dig how some dude threw up some Daim on the last page w/o credit, lol,

Nah but then some dude says, "Where's da letters??" HAHhahaa

sry, yo... but seriously get wit it.

Do you actually talk like that? I mean, i grew up in NYC writtin, b-boyin and I don't talk like i didn't even make it past second grade.

I guess being stupid is like the "new black".

scanka7.jpg

Here's my finished product. this was pretty simple. i was just trying a new idea.

i know its not dope so i guess i can settle for mediocre.

COmments? Help?

no...see now u messed it up...it doesnt even look like 3d...its sposed to look

like its actually commin off the page...the lighting scheme is way off and i see

very little fading of colors...now it doesnt look so good...

no...see now u messed it up...it doesnt even look like 3d...its sposed to look

like its actually commin off the page...the lighting scheme is way off and i see

very little fading of colors...now it doesnt look so good...

dawg....it never looked like a 3-d....well....atleast not the letters....now i aint all that good at 3-d's.....but i can tell when somethin looks like it is poppin off the page.....and the letters didnt look like that at all.....

dawg....it never looked like a 3-d....well....atleast not the letters....now i aint all that good at 3-d's.....but i can tell when somethin looks like it is poppin off the page.....and the letters didnt look like that at all.....

yea, after further reviewing it, i realized that its not that much of a 3d at all,

oh well, fuck it...

three-di·men·sion·al (thrd-mnsh-nl, -d-)

adj.

1. Of, relating to, having, or existing in three dimensions.

2. Having or appearing to have extension in depth.

In all reality, anything with depth is 3D. You should check your language before speaking, you could say "Yo dawg, that doesn't look like "Diam" 3D" because frankly, most of what is dubbed 3D pieces, really stemmed from Diams original designs 15 years ago.

adj.

In all reality, anything with depth is 3D. You should check your language before speaking, you could say "Yo dawg, that doesn't look like "Diam" 3D" because frankly, most of what is dubbed 3D pieces, really stemmed from Diams original designs 15 years ago.

no that is not true look at Totem 2's shit...doesnt look anything like daims and Totem got his style from making his stuff look like gundams he's said it himself and you can damn well tell.... and my 3D style deff aint no daim knockoff or emulation...

well like everyone has said before ..you have to master the regular styles especially straight letters ...then you can try to work on your 3d...wriot your shit is hot...and send help that canvas is seriouslly kick ass...when it comes to crazy ass 3d styling when i think about it i always think of tkid out of ny his shit is crazy ..that was the first style i saw that was totally wild and thats my inspiration to try 3d..but im not bitting him by far...just want to be as crazy as him...but not everyone can do 3d...but i tell you this hecz and wriot yall are on point...

adj.

hahaha.....okay .....whatever you say.....but you can go around sayin anything is 3-d when you go by your definition.....i tend to look at the other aspects of 3-d graff....such as lighting and shape.....i may not be the best 3-d artist around....but i do study the technique....and you are also wrong when sayin that most 3-d's are "stemmed" from daims 3-d's.....i actually have not seen another person do a 3-d that looks anything like his style.....

adj.

I agree.

Archived