The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see where hecz is coming from but i have to agree with wriot cause my eyes do fill the left out spots and its prob alot easier to actually put up on a wall with out alot of lines and such ... but i do like isaid see where hecz is coming from i have always put in another shade to show but to which is own...

see thats what im saying its expected so i wasl iek fuck taht fuck rules but we all know ive done pieces with darker shades for the shading. so its not taht i dont knwo its just that i chose not to on this one. but anyway i got more coming.

Sketches are "plans of what you're going to do on a wall... if you do a 3d piece in only one color you will not be able to fill in those lines, I didn't fill in those empty lines because i imagine that thats where they would go, I filled it in because I KNEW that thats wherethey were supposed to be. If you attempt to piece that last 3d on a wall you'll be left with this.

tuo3.jpg

how can anyone guess on a wall what thats supposed to be or where the lines are supposed to go???

^Man are you serious im not dumb i know i cant do a piece on a wall with one color this is in a book therefore im doing what i know is possible in my book. no one who knows 3d is going to do ^that i have lines on my piece i just leave some out becuase there not necessary becuase like i said you can tell where the lines begin and end and where there supposed to be i did not leave one letter or shape without the guidlines becuase thats just dumb. now ur just dragging it on. i wouldnt do taht shit on a wall.

Archived