The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hecz,

Whats up man? I like what youre doing with using your 3d as the letter shape.

Wriot,

Youve kept a consistent style and its developing well. I remember you and Noum kept to a specific format. I think you should break out a little and get experimental.

Everybody asking for help with how to do 3d,

Learn the basics. Its been said 1000X but do it. I see alot of people getting jocked for some semi decent 3d letter structures with some crazy extensions that make it look more complicated. Don't follow that route. Learn the basics and get your style together before you consider 3d.

Hecz,

Whats up man? I like what youre doing with using your 3d as the letter shape.

Wriot,

Youve kept a consistent style and its developing well. I remember you and Noum kept to a specific format. I think you should break out a little and get experimental.

thats what im trying to do now, he always told me to stick to one style and master it,but i got bored easily a lot and every piece would look pretty different..especially when i stopped coming on paperchase but i am breaking out cuz i know theres more i can do now. thanks man.. i wanna see some of your new stuff.

The way that the 'front' of your H is actually the blue 3D color. I like that effect. I dont know if I have those one liners anymore. Maybe I will do some more. I need to get back to this and get some new work out.

Archived