The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well some people can draw it but dont have th can control to do a clean fuckin throwie so why waste your time drawing something that takes you like 15 hours to do in a black book when you wont wver be able to realze that piece on a wall.....but your right that too is true.....one thing i cant stand is when people do loopy fuckin wildstyles with ten thousand arrows and cant even do a clean simple and stylish throw or straght letter......ITS ALL ABOUT THE BASICS IF YOU'VE only BEEN PAINTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE

SOme of what these cats are saying is true.. I've been writing for almost 20 yrs and just decided to jump on the 3D train... Honestly, i can burn with the rest of them in paint and and paper(although i took a 3 year break so im rusty).. BUT 3D shit is on some other level type shit..

Some of these cats who can't piece on the 2D level, mind you can't even do readables, probaly shouldn't be diving into 3D realms.... BTW Wriot your shit is ill, abstract and as an artist im diggin it... not dick riding, just diggin it.. ;)

oN3

DSC02145.jpg

i figure this is the right thread to post this.its my first 3d i tried i kinda like it cuz its sumthing new for me but its not like coming off the page ,if you get what im saying,

but some feed back would be cool, some tips to

aloha everybody,from hawaii

haha

Archived