SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kant wait to come down there and fade your ass. pad locks and dirty socks.

LOL......Some weak ass shit...........ratscrew whats there specialty rattin???I love dissin u fags..keep it comin and ill kep dissin it!!!!

what the fuck you talking bout??HUH?? you run with r10 and they strait snitches so that makes you a....what?? you tell me..... I already know how you pullin stunts on my folks OVER A BITCH!!!!! over a strait sSTUPID worthless BROAD YEP I SAID IT!! what now..TEEOH

Guest punkbitch

kant wait to come down there and fade your ass. pad locks and dirty socks.

LOL......Some weak ass shit...........ratscrew whats there specialty rattin???I love dissin u fags..keep it comin and ill kep dissin it!!!!

what the fuck you talking bout??HUH?? you run with r10 and they strait snitches so that makes you a....what?? you tell me..... I already know how you pullin stunts on my folks OVER A BITCH!!!!! over a strait sSTUPID worthless BROAD YEP I SAID IT!! what now..TEEOH

:haha: :haha: :haha:

im beggining to have some more respect for seenitall now after seeing you rep your weak shit (dust off my shoulder)

its been awile but here it comes RATSNITCH IS A GOOD NAME AND JCAT IS A SUPER DOPE NAME U PICK THAT UP IN COUNTY? ''WUT SHOULD I WRITE ? WELL EVERYONE CALLS ME JCAT IN JAIL THATS PRETTY DOPE BUT I WONDER WHY THEY CALL ME THAT MY NAME DOESNT START WITH A J OH WELL ''

Originally posted by REVOLVER@Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM

it's funny cause didnt i see u up on a train? oh wait, nah u was just benchin my burners. take a picture it last longer. ANother Kodak moment brought to u by DWA THE OG "DOWN" still down!

for the record I never saw nothin you did/flicked nothin you did yet you was giving me props... down for what, simpin hard on a bitch that aint worth spit haha

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Feb 5 2006, 04:30 PM

its been awile but here it comes RATSNITCH IS A GOOD NAME AND JCAT IS A SUPER DOPE NAME U PICK THAT UP IN COUNTY? ''WUT SHOULD I WRITE ? WELL EVERYONE CALLS ME JCAT IN JAIL THATS PRETTY DOPE BUT I WONDER WHY THEY CALL ME THAT MY NAME DOESNT START WITH A J OH WELL ''

BOOBOO HEAD JUST KILL YOUR SELF ALREADY COME ON SERIOUSLY BRO NOBODY LIKES YOU OR YOUR CREW JUST SHOOT YOURSELF.....

AND IF YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE YOUR DOWN DONT DRIVE BY US RECLINE YOUR SEAT ALL THE WAY BACK, AND WAIT TILL THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN THEN YELL OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.....LOL.....

ROCKN THE BARRACKS

Originally posted by GROW+Feb 6 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GROW - Feb 6 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Feb 5 2006, 04:30 PM

BOOBOO HEAD JUST KILL YOUR SELF ALREADY COME ON SERIOUSLY BRO NOBODY LIKES YOU OR YOUR CREW JUST SHOOT YOURSELF.....

AND IF YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE YOUR DOWN DONT DRIVE BY US RECLINE YOUR SEAT ALL THE WAY BACK, AND WAIT TILL THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN THEN YELL OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.....LOL.....

ROCKN THE BARRACKS

[/b]

no fairy tales please we met up once u got shook your boys got stomped .next time we taking photos serious.

Originally posted by ocktobeast 1+Feb 6 2006, 01:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ocktobeast 1 - Feb 6 2006, 01:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-REVOLVER@Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM

it's funny cause didnt i see u up on a train?  oh wait, nah u was just benchin my burners.  take a picture it last longer.  ANother Kodak moment brought to u by DWA THE OG "DOWN" still down!

for the record I never saw nothin you did/flicked nothin you did yet you was giving me props... down for what, simpin hard on a bitch that aint worth spit haha

[/b]

dont go trying to make up some 2nd division off my crue, u aint shit aint never been shit, never put in work on the streets, and if this is who i think it is, go change your kiddies diapers. fat boys cant climb rooftops.

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Feb 6 2006, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Feb 6 2006, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GROW@Feb 6 2006, 04:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Feb 5 2006, 04:30 PM

ROCKN THE BARRACKS

no fairy tales please we met up once u got shook your boys got stomped .next time we taking photos serious.

[/b]

washeduph8r..eat a shit sandwich punk..wannabes kant talk

Originally posted by REVOLVER+Feb 7 2006, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REVOLVER - Feb 7 2006, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ocktobeast 1@Feb 6 2006, 01:48 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-REVOLVER@Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM

it's funny cause didnt i see u up on a train?  oh wait, nah u was just benchin my burners.  take a picture it last longer.  ANother Kodak moment brought to u by DWA THE OG "DOWN" still down!

dont go trying to make up some 2nd division off my crue, u aint shit aint never been shit, never put in work on the streets, and if this is who i think it is, go change your kiddies diapers. fat boys cant climb rooftops.

[/b]

IVE SPIT ON PUNKED DISGRACED EVERY1 OF YOUR CREW MEMBERS MULTIPLE TIMES DONT GO POPPING OFF AT THE LIP MAD CAUSE YOU COULDNT REP THE SET.

Archived