SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REBOK@Feb 18 2006, 02:14 AM

43.jpg

I KNOW THIS LITTLE NIGGA HE AINT SHIT HE BITES OFF THE INTERNET AND SAYS ITS HIS DONT EVER SAY THAT PIECE IS CLEAN CAUSE IT COULD BE YOURS!!!!

we're all biters....none of us wrote a a wall first....we bite off of neanderthals with half the brain capacity of ours....thats probly why stupid cats fight so much... if it doent make you feel good you gotta make sure" it " doesnt feel good as well. and why do cats still talk and a crappy ride, like him dissing you is some new shit...even ive been dissed by him but instead of getting mad and retaliating like he wants me too. i just buff his shit when i see it and then go back and write my name over what i buffed....no fame for you shitty car. thats what you cats love huh? that fame .... look at asen....haha disses bury cuz his stylz are better

Originally posted by KingChef+Feb 18 2006, 11:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KingChef - Feb 18 2006, 11:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-REBOK@Feb 18 2006, 02:14 AM

43.jpg

I KNOW THIS LITTLE NIGGA HE AINT SHIT HE BITES OFF THE INTERNET AND SAYS ITS HIS DONT EVER SAY THAT PIECE IS CLEAN CAUSE IT COULD BE YOURS!!!!

we're all biters....none of us wrote a a wall first....we bite off of neanderthals with half the brain capacity of ours....thats probly why stupid cats fight so much... if it doent make you feel good you gotta make sure" it " doesnt feel good as well. and why do cats still talk and a crappy ride, like him dissing you is some new shit...even ive been dissed by him but instead of getting mad and retaliating like he wants me too. i just buff his shit when i see it and then go back and write my name over what i buffed....no fame for you shitty car. thats what you cats love huh? that fame .... look at asen....haha disses bury cuz his stylz are better

[/b]

i dont know what the fuck you mean by that but ok homie im just saying that little fucker will take your style dont show anything to that little nigga BELK cause he will take your shit and say it is his. i dont mean to be mean on this little nigga but he's fucking weak he writes one after his tags. to me to write one after your tags you have to earn that. TO ALL THE LITTLE TAGGERS COMING UP DONT WRITE ONE OR ONER AFTER YOUR TAGS UNTIL YOU THINK YOU EARNED IT. IT WILL TAKE YOU A WHILE TO EARN YOUR STRYPS. TAKE YOUR TIME ON FINDING YOUR STYLE CAUSE YOU WONT FIND IT FOR A WHILE. GRAFFITI AINT GOING NOWHERE!!!

Archived