SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CrazyLegs+Jan 26 2006, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrazyLegs - Jan 26 2006, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GROW@Jan 26 2006, 12:53 AM

BUMP FOR POSTING FLICKS

AND BUMP THAT PYSA SAER..... :king:

Smart move on your part.

Grow some nuts and get your own name kid.

[/b]

LOL...... WHAT EVER TOUGH GUY THIS IS FUNNY I REALLY DO HOPE THEY CLOSE THIS SHIT DOWN FOR GOOD. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT GETTING MY OWN NAME AT FIRST WHEN I FIRST STARTED TO WRITE, I KINDA THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE SOME OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS NAMES, "IDOLS" OR MAYBE JUST LEGENDS FOR EXAMPLE "THE GREAT VEKS" OR MY BROTHER KIRO. ANOTHER COUPLE OF GOOD NAMES I THOUGHT OF WERE MR. PU, SNAIL, DKAL, CHRIS. BUT I REALLY LIKED GROW, AND YOU MIGHT WONDER WHY THIS IS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY GRAFF STYLES NEED TO GROW!!! HOPE THAT ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.NOW IM JUST GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU REPLY TO MY COMMENT BY SAYING "QUIT RIDING THEYRE DICK" TO BE HONEST BRO I REALLY CAN CARELESS WHAT YOU OR OTHER MUTHERFUCKERS THINK OF ME, MY FRIENDS, AND MY CREW.

IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT... PEACE

GROW-ROBB'N THE BLIND-

GROW MDK?... daaaannng foolll.. i havent seen u in ages... what been up homie?!?!?!... and that was honestly a TOY ass response grow... really.. i find it really REALLY pointless... what would kiro say.. i know.. but i wont say.. PEACE!!!

and if ur boys Myspace page is gonna have the title "RUNNIN THE BAY" at least make an effort to live up to it..

no diss, just saying the truth..

Originally posted by CrazyLegs+Jan 27 2006, 12:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrazyLegs - Jan 27 2006, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-truesnvogues@Jan 26 2006, 11:59 PM

someone told me this is task.

5130.jpg

Thats funny...............I know that guy..

[/b]

from the bail bonds commercials?

Originally posted by UkAntFade+Jan 28 2006, 01:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - Jan 28 2006, 01:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GROW@Jan 27 2006, 10:44 PM

IROK.jpg

DISS.jpg

BILLBORD.jpg

hope yall niggas like my lil brotha RS= RATSCREW!!!!!

LOL......Some weak ass shit...........ratscrew whats there specialty rattin???I love dissin u fags..keep it comin and ill kep dissin it!!!!

[/b]

LOL.... THATS GOT TO BE THE CORNIEST COMEBACK EVER LOL......

" KEEP IT COMIN AND ILL KEEP ON DISSIN IT"

Archived