photograff

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crazeeb0b - How come 90% of the photos here are French? What is it about graf photography that they do that makes it so good?

good question bob but how many english web sites are doing graff photography if you know any i dont know post the link out so i can check them

if anybody here knows how this photographer acheived the color on some of these pictures please please tell me. do you set for a slower shutter speed.. flash or no flash? someone email me if you know....

referring to the pictures of the slice and dea burners. please tell me if anyone knows.

ill post some of my pics up in a bit

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

if anybody here knows how this photographer acheived the color on some of these pictures please please tell me. do you set for a slower shutter speed.. flash or no flash? someone email me if you know....

referring to the pictures of the slice and dea burners. please tell me if anyone knows.

ill post some of my pics up in a bit

its a long exposure shot with no flash

^

this thread aims to show Photography based around graffiti. unlike

Photography Thread Part 2 with show the general Photography

and wise guy most of the photos poated arnt by me. but that lot i took of the guy with the can where shot on my 75 quid digi cam

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Fakso

from some site :

Alex Fakso

Fakso's photographs are much more than a graffiti artist's archive. He attempts to consume every action of the writer, giving him a new identity, making him the main subject of the image.

Documenting the actions of writers with an image of a piece is not enough, odours, flavors, sensations are lost, and the piece does not express what the writer has experienced. Fakso wants to challenge this. He wants the actions of a writer to be an extreme recollection, not just a document.

Working with non-conventional objectives, and the desire to project his observation of subject and place, Fakso merges the subject into the environment treating both as equal. His photography has motion in every shot due to its situation and place. No pose, no permit.

fakso_image_1.jpg

fakso_image_2.jpg

fakso_image_3.jpg

fakso_image_4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived