BAD MOMENTS

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: LOOK OUT

Originally posted by the JEL kid

I WAS TALKIN TO THIS GIRL THAT LOOK OMG BLAZINNNNNNN AND U KNOW HOW GIRLS ARE ,SO SHE WENT IN HER PERSE AND TOOK OUT PERFUME AND SPRAYED IT HAVN'T SEE KNOWN THAT I WAS ELERGIC TO IT LOL IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN AND I SNEEZE IN HER FACED AND A BIG SNOT HIT YOUR FORHEAD LOL

haha there is a fine line between ignorant and dumb. and u my friend, have crossed that line.

i got a few:

walking to school, a bird craps right on my back/bag/headphones.

my sister walked in on me jerking it once. i was going at it and she just walks in with out knocking. i threw a blanket over and was like 'what the fuck!? i'm trying to take a nap!' and she just says 'why are you taking a nap with your shoes and glasses on?' looks disgusted and walks out.

i had more, but i cant remember em. later.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

this dumb but kinda fine asian chick was giving me a handjob, but she wasnt very good at it....so im just laying there and shes fucking mashing my dick so hard i cant even feel it....it starts to go limp and shes like "WHy limp?" so i just laugh but i wasnt laughing inside.......after a while shes tries to imitate like sperm shooting out so as shes jacking me off shes going "Please pew pew".....but i didnt it and was so awkward and embarassing and she stopped

but yea thats the closest ive ever gotten with a hoe....and my dick went numb on me...how great

hahahahahaha. you should stop doing crystal, maybe then your pathetic dick would stay hard. but seriously that was a funny story.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by im not witty

hahahahahaha. you should stop doing crystal, maybe then your pathetic dick would stay hard. but seriously that was a funny story.

IT WAS HER FAULT!!! when she finally quit i pinched my dick and felt nothing...i swear she was trying to fucking start a camp fire on my dick

i had no problem going home, poppin a boner and jacking off to the memory

i was having sex with my ex down in her basement. she's loud and shit(little did we know her mom and twin had just came home from the mall) well her twin comes down to see what all the "ruckus" is and sees me and her sister fucking. she runs up tells her mom(by then we have our clothes on and we're acting like we were watching T.V the whole time) her mom comes down and says so my daughter caught you 2 doing the nasty huh?

it wasn't BAD but i was VERY embarassed.

im a boxer right and when i was first starting to box i was sparring this kid who was pretty good and there was no bell and i thought i heard time and i dropped my hands and looked and when i looked back i got smashed with a straight right to the nose. after the match i went to the store right after which is a block away and paid the woman 4 dollars for a 1.98 gatorade and then gave me my change and i stood there and asked her for more. she looked at me and i guess my nose was bleeding and it was like the weirdest look i ever got and she just walked away:eek:

Archived