Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

ayo ayo

I know I'm that white boy fa sho can't come with no hydro then go cause I'm fit to blow all dis damn dank MC'z step to me and they always get straight spanked what you thank I don't give a fuck you know why because I never get stuck like a pig by a vegan shot fucked then eaten, get over hear and bend over for your beatin you're sleepin!!

Guest 455

oh yeah boyeeee!!!!......Dirty Habit gettin' filthy with no writing tablet-if some punk pops junk then you're gonna let 'em have it,ain't cha?...ayo,yo,ayo,yoyo,ayo,yo.hahaha.peace Dhabz.haha.

this is one way to write with no pad punch and then stab I like to have sex when I'm mad I'm glad to show this girl a world of hurt her head swirls as I jerk convulsing rapidly I screw virgin hookers happily.....

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

this is one way to write with no pad punch and then stab I like to have sex when I'm mad I'm glad to show this girl a world of hurt her head swirls as I jerk convulsing rapidly I screw virgin hookers happily.....

hahahahahaha!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this