Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Edog, not for nothing, but I aint got nothing against you,.

until you say this, later in the same post... :lol:

With your so-called original style EDOG.

And on the reals, I WILL BURN THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR CORNY DIRTY HANDS WANNA BE ASS JUST TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU AND YOUR CORN BALL ASS GROUPIES NEED TO GET TO THE TOY THREAD..

and..

LAST COMMENT YOUR TOY ASS WILL HEAR FOR NOW... DONT PROVOKE ME.. FUCKIN TOY.

until 4 minutes later, half an hour later, and continously as usual. :lol: :lol:

relax dude, i wasnt even being a bitch. i just said what needed to be said, and what everyone was thinking. you wanna say "we" all start shit on the internet but here you are heated as fuuuuck over... yep.... the battle thread.:rolleyes:

if youre really that butthurt i'll battle you, i dont care, i really dont see what all this heat is over. but if youre gonna call me out you can pick the word. and the style... and the colors... and the judges... and the outcome... and who youre gonna call out next for nothing...

I actually like the one on top..Just add a darker outline...Not clownin but the "D" on the bottom, does not look like one..

BUMP...

maybe I should do one..

please do! those were the days,

kill or die

bamer

waters

entyr

SubliminalArt

yellow feets

this

Ebaddestofthemall

Obake

ohana

queazyfunk

dosa

para

onheres

voxa

and all the people i cant remember right now., but yea. for real.

You all need to shut the fuck up and stop complainin' about how this shit used to be good and blah blah blah....It's goddamn messageboard battle get over the shit, it means nothing after you log off, and if you sit around getting mad about it after you log off you need to step your life up seriously.

Either participate or keep your hands in your pockets.

You all need to shut the fuck up and stop complainin' about how this shit used to be good and blah blah blah....It's goddamn messageboard battle get over the shit, it means nothing after you log off, and if you sit around getting mad about it after you log off you need to step your life up seriously.

Either participate or keep your hands in your pockets.

Blah Blah Blah...Couldnt keep my hands in my pocket..

keep it movin playa..

You used to be the man in here though....Matter fact you should go back and find all the wins you had and quote that shit so we can see how ill you was....That would be dope. :lol:

Wow Im soo pissed off your sarcasm..Ama quit writing graffiti now..You hurted my feelings lil dude..

I could go on stalkin mode and check your posts but..too busy for that shit..keep it movin playa..nothin to see here..

Wait I forgot the smiley at the end to make it sound legit..:)

Honestly...

Optick...

you are one of the larger reasons this thread has gone downhill so quickly.

and its not your work im referring to, because i like your work a lot for the most part.

its just... you.

if anyone is waiting for me to come back to this thread,

know that i am just waiting for the retards to fade away before i decide to return.

Peace.

*waits for ignorant and retarded responses*

RETARDS LIKE YOU Q, WHO SUPPORT THE FAKE WRITERS ON THIS SHOULD JUST FADE AWAY QUICK THEN...

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SPEAKS ON SOME REAL SHIT, WHILE ALL YOU PUSSIES STAY ON SOME BULLSHIT ASS KISSING AND GROPING..

NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR CORNY TOY ASS NIGGA!!!

RETARD????

NIGGA, LOOK AT YOUR SKETCHES....

A RETARD COULD PROLLY BURN YOU.

RETARD??

WHAT A FUCKIN HERB!:rolleyes:

until you say this, later in the same post... :lol:

and..

until 4 minutes later, half an hour later, and continously as usual. :lol: :lol:

relax dude, i wasnt even being a bitch. i just said what needed to be said, and what everyone was thinking. you wanna say "we" all start shit on the internet but here you are heated as fuuuuck over... yep.... the battle thread.:rolleyes:

if youre really that butthurt i'll battle you, i dont care, i really dont see what all this heat is over. but if youre gonna call me out you can pick the word. and the style... and the colors... and the judges... and the outcome... and who youre gonna call out next for nothing...

DAMN SKIPPY!

I AM NOT ONLY HEATED OFF THIS BATTLE THREAD, I AM HEATED OFF THESE TOYS and OVER RATED ASS NOT SO ALL THAT WISH YALL WERE GRAFFITI ARTIST PIECING ASSES FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH THAT BULL SHIT YALL DO.

AND Q, A BIG TIME FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THROWING PUSSY ASS RULES, ESPECIALLY ON THE FORTUNE BATTLE.

MY OUTLINE WOULD HAVE STRAIGHT BURNED YALL, BUT MR.PUSSY ASS DICKSUCKING Q, TALKING ABOUT ITS TOO LATE TO COLOR THE PIECE..

YA:LL ARE POOR ASS ESCUSES AS WRITERS. HOPE YOU TOY MOTHERFUCKERZ GET BAGGED.

BITCH ASS TOYS.

I NEVER VOTED FOR MY SELF, AND I SURE AS HELL AINT EVER VOTE FOR YOUR TOY ASS Q...

Do ya self a favor and keep this wack ass battle thread...

You know I will straight murder your toy ass in this graff shit...

Over Rated ass niggas swear they special just because they a part of the dick riding and jocking crew...

Its all good. Yall aint shit in real life. Plus yall are the retards Q referring to if Retard is takin in full meaning....

Only a retard would start a battle thread and think them selves as a high level toy. and only a retard would think that having toys to represent 12 oz prophet on some graff shit is real..

Stop kidding ya toy self nigga. For real. Its a disgrace to Graff....

I burned all you bias ass fucks, and thats that.

Yall still Bias in my book. and any one else who follows the battles I have attended can easily conclude the same thing...

Just because your boys are toys does not mean you should gass em up. Seriously, It will harm their style in the long run....

New jack ass niggas.

Spare me the eye sore...

A new Battle thread will be in effect soon. Trust that.