Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

at first glance that does look real similar but actually look at for more than 5 seconds and compare teh letters and youll see we have the same style not teh same letters, his K, I (my I is a half done peice off shit!), N and G are all different in structure just looks similar b/c its done in that semi-wildstyle, take a look at my stuff in teh SD blackbook thread, this is my style i didnt bite . .. never seen that KING pic before but thanks for going thru all that effort to end up giving me a compliment

I'm sorry that you thought I was posting that piece to show that you bit that ONE piece. I don't care about your 'style', I was posting it up so people could see you blatantly bit it. Personally I don't even give a shit who you bite, I just thought it was funny.

If you don't want to admit you bit him, that's great. If you want to write a long ass statement as to how they are different, that's great.

I don't actually care. Sorry.

I'm sorry that you thought I was posting that piece to show that you bit that ONE piece. I don't care about your 'style', I was posting it up so people could see you blatantly bit it. Personally I don't even give a shit who you bite, I just thought it was funny.

If you don't want to admit you bit him, that's great. If you want to write a long ass statement as to how they are different, that's great.

I don't actually care. Sorry.

Similar, but I wouldn't go and say he bit it.

i bit your mom last night but only cuz she asked me too . . . just b/c i topped my I with a crown (like everyone does) dont make it a bite, compare our letter structure, im sorry about the mom joke but if your gonna call me for biting atleast back it up and dont come back with some "i could care less"

Because I didn't post that to get in an argument with some toy who doesn't paint. I posted it to bust you out and that's all it was.

Wow, you bit my, mom was it? Dude that was mad clever. I can't believe I even tried to go heads up with a 'King' like you. Like, a mom joke, wow. How do you keep your snaps so new and fresh homie? I can barely hold back all of my anger because you dissed my mom so hard, and then uh, apologized for it afterwards.

Gangster.

same with me i scan my shit but it never comes out looking legit, it always is different, my book looks way better

you might try messing with the color setting on the scanner softwear,

and phonecam guy

you need to get nearr a better light source and closer to the paper

sweet, i am Phonecam Guy! haha yea thanks for the advice Heavylox but sometimes i just dont feel like getting off the couch if u know what i sayin.

but yea when i did have a scanner it didnt fuck up my pieces it just made them too fuckin bright and i never bothered messing with settings for same reason as above... laziness :)

Because I didn't post that to get in an argument with some toy who doesn't paint. I posted it to bust you out and that's all it was.

Wow, you bit my, mom was it? Dude that was mad clever. I can't believe I even tried to go heads up with a 'King' like you. Like, a mom joke, wow. How do you keep your snaps so new and fresh homie? I can barely hold back all of my anger because you dissed my mom so hard, and then uh, apologized for it afterwards.

Gangster.

like you said its whatever man . . i didnt bite but i do have a generic approach, i do paint and teh mom joke was stupid on my part . . damn just tryin to take part in a couple quick battles . . this is retarded

whasss goood keeeds.

just signed up...

i got 2 questions.

1. can anyone drop something in these little competitions you guys have going cause i drew up a Velse . i just gotta take the pic

2. and also....i made my name SIHF....and somehow SIHF = BFHC....which is all well and fine, beggars cant be choosers but i was wondering if i could switch that up a little.

StrongISLE Love

eLbuff**love and miss you

whasss goood keeeds.

just signed up...

i got 2 questions.

1. can anyone drop something in these little competitions you guys have going cause i drew up a Velse . i just gotta take the pic

2. and also....i made my name SIHF....and somehow SIHF = BFHC....which is all well and fine, beggars cant be choosers but i was wondering if i could switch that up a little.

StrongISLE Love

eLbuff**love and miss you

Anyone can enter except NO TOYS.