Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually I'm not trying to hate at all, I just don't see where the line is drawn. There are obviously some fairly talented people who do these things but they are matched up with dudes who have no idea what the hell they are doing. Obviously there are some people who have NO business in here at all, but it says no toys, and I see a shitload of toy shit in here.

I also understand that not everyone is going to be hella good, but without a clear line drawn I don't see how you can say no to anyone. If some dude who sucks comes in here, and sees shit that's just SLIGHTLY above his skill level, he's gonna post. Then Q comes and says "Oh no toys", and then posts some shit that's only slightly better. Then he gets in a battle with Newkoncept or something like they are on the same level, and a dude like me who barely comes in here is like, "Yo that was weird"...

So I decided to ask.

Hey Q when you say no toys, what exactly does that entail? Do you think your shit isn't considered toy?

he usually doesnt enter the battles, and only has latley cuz there have been so few entries. the last round of battles in this thread he never entered and addmitted that he shuoldnt because he still had work to do on his style/execution/graffiti.

k thats understandable...

personally, i think anyone should be aloud to enter

i see battle's as a way to learn, trying new letters gives you new ideas for structures and flows

if you suck, then no1 votes for you.. .no big deal

edit: after all it is paperchase, and i would rather see toys here then on walls and trains

he usually doesnt enter the battles, and only has latley cuz there have been so few entries. the last round of battles in this thread he never entered and addmitted that he shuoldnt because he still had work to do on his style/execution/graffiti.

Well he was just the latest example I was using. Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know you're the queen of paperchase and all but sheesh...

I was just asking for some info on stuff I don't understand.

Yea i know i am still considered toy.

If everyone else wants to let the rest of the toys enter and flood the entire thread with ugly pictures

thats fine with me but personally i think they should go to bombingscience.com where they have toy battle.

at any rate, i dont really care, and i take no offense, im just trying to help get battles going

and if i dont allow any toys in, then more maybe people who are really good will decide to battle

and this will turn back into the awesome thread that it used to be.

just a thought. i am open to any suggestions on changing how i run this so...

oh yea,

Velse Battle & Character Battles are both due today 10:00 PM US Central

Actually I'm not trying to hate at all, I just don't see where the line is drawn. There are obviously some fairly talented people who do these things but they are matched up with dudes who have no idea what the hell they are doing. Obviously there are some people who have NO business in here at all, but it says no toys, and I see a shitload of toy shit in here.

I also understand that not everyone is going to be hella good, but without a clear line drawn I don't see how you can say no to anyone. If some dude who sucks comes in here, and sees shit that's just SLIGHTLY above his skill level, he's gonna post. Then Q comes and says "Oh no toys", and then posts some shit that's only slightly better. Then he gets in a battle with Newkoncept or something like they are on the same level, and a dude like me who barely comes in here is like, "Yo that was weird"...

So I decided to ask.

also, i understand what you are saying here, but how would i decide where to draw the line?

once again, open to suggestions on this.

OKOKOK everyone in here needs to drop this no toys shot. eastbay stop fueling the fire and throwing more slander into it. who gives a flying fuck who enters these battles who bit who whos the best whos the worst ect ect, all i know is i have fun and its cool when you get votes even if you dont win bcz someone out there is feeling your shit one way or another. and on that note seeing how you think 75% of us are "toys" we still havent seen any of your shit or even get down on one of these things. all shit aside, this is something that will help you with your letters because as a writer, you normally write the same letter combination all the time, with new words and new letters it expands your horizon and gets you an all around feel for the alphabet. its called "good graff vocabulary" who gives a shit if its toy or not, it helps.

Whoa there tiger. Time to take a couple of breaths and relax...

You good?

I don't know what fire I was fueling, I think I stated I meant no trouble, I was just simply asking where the line was drawn, and why it might be confusing for other people who come in here.

Okay sport? Have a good day.

I dont want to drag out an argument by anymeans but I do want to put in my 5 cents. I'm totally with EastBay on this, you exclude "Toys" from this battle, but like EastBay said 'where do you draw the line?' Some one you concider good I may concider a toy, and vice versa. I see no point to exclude anyone, graff has enough hate filled ego's as it is. Let the "Toys" take part, taking part in a battle with someone less talented then you will not ruin your rep. This is 12oz and I hope some of yous understand the thick line between a message board and the real game.

Vote.

"VELSE"

Q*666-

Velse-B.jpg

phrase-

velse.jpg

meso1er-

100_0587.jpg

Limil-

velzex2.jpg

Vote.

CHARACTER FREESTYLE

newkon-

lady.jpg

limit-

30ce6ec0.jpg?t=1172642391

Lando-

characterbattle.jpg

*if i forgot to put your entry in please post it up quick but i think i got everybody*

*please remember to cast a vote on both battles*