Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Guest NEO DOOM
Originally posted by not_like_you

boring, huh? i'm down for another when ever you get to the house...maybe my next one wont put you to sleep.:lol:

I was sleeping on the fact that no one done another Victim, but if you wanna go a round....lets do it cuz.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NEO DOOM

you'll kill me but i need the practice..i'm kinda drunk so its gotta be like a four letter word or some shit cause i'm lazy and shit..if you come up with the word i'll start in a few min...:cool:

Ha ha thats cool son, yeah I'm kinda drunk too. How bout' West?

Guest NEO DOOM

alright West is cool with me..i was also thinking about Harm..but which ever one you wanna do is cool with me..:cool: lets give it like an hour and half on this one.

Either or. More like 2 hours, I'm still not home. Actually lets to West or both. Get ready junior.:lol:

Guest NEO DOOM

alright we'll do West tonight and i'll work on the Harm sketch the rest of the weekend..Sunday by midnight sound good on the Harm battle?

Yo my girl is calling me to bed. I'll do a West and Harm tomorrow, I got the day off. peace. Good luck.

Guest NEO DOOM

Sorry I been mad busy. I did the outline already but I havent had time to scan it. If I have time I will do it in the morning.

peace. mf. NEO DOOMSKIES.

Guest NEO DOOM

Re: VICTIM

I posted the first one because I thought it was a one color jam. I posted the other so ya'll could see the progression. I have the finish Victim, if its a color battle.;)