Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if this is how style progresses when you stay in your home, never paint, and sketch in every online battle...

boy am i glad i came up the right way, by going out, meeting writers, wrecking shit, and sketching for the sole purpose of improving what i put on a wall or a freight.

call me old fashioned.

you should try it sometime.

i have. it got boring. i have more important priorities in my life now.

im not concerned with my style progressing, i have more important goals.

for the record, i share your opinion about internet ruining individual graffiti styles,

and i know that my style is "internet style" and no, im not fond of that, but i also dont care.

i just draw this shit in my spare time while i sit around smoking pot and listening to music.

all of the things that you criticize me for, are things that matter to someone who is actually a writer,

someone who actually gives a fuck about "Graffiti."

I dont consider myself a writer, nor do i give a fuck.

troll someone else, there's a whole sea of targets. =)

not sure why you're so in love with me.

heres some crits for the above sketch...

the previous comments make it seem like we're dating or something.

i like where youre going with the "h".

i dont think you need those blobs on the far left/right of the sketches, they serve as extensions, but theyre kinda pointless.

i cant even really see the "r", which is kinda sad because its one of my favorite letters.

"a" is aight, "c" needs work.

the 3D is kinda ill...like the highlights.

werd dont ruin this we got some black book shit going here homie nada to do with the walls u dickhead stop pressing the dude he trys and rocks books simple and plain dudes and any harder cause they rock walls different artforms..stop trynna be a cuyber gangster someoen like u would get punched in the face around my way if u aint into black books why are u even in the paper chase shit and serious stop posting a bunch of bullshit in here mek can we ban this clown???

^keep posting, don't act a fool and don't get banned. have fun and welcome.

also, ill be posting up on this battle finally.

good lookin out dude. for a first appearence in a battle i hope my shit holds up. my markers are deaddddd. i don't feel like using deco's for paper.