Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nobody has ever seen painted work from you...So we wouldn't know if you can actually paint what you draw, I'm willing to bet you can't.

And I know you aren't very smart, everyone can see that....Are you really asking me where I got graph paper from? When you draw on that shit all the time. :lol:

how smart of you...:rolleyes:

give this toy a junior detective hall monitor badge.

and cite any one with out a hall pass....

Show and prove then....I'm tired of seeing the same old ass style drawings of yours, if you actually paint or painted the shit you draw, then why would you not post the shit?

I mean I'll stop making you look stupid, if you can produce a piece you painted.. I'm talkin' bout one on par with the shit you draw...Not that shitty train flick I saw in the NY thread.

And your insults need some work, the shit you talkin' is corny as fuck..Bedwetter style? That really hit home, I mean damn I don't know if I can live with myself now. :lol:

its true junior detective hall monitor. you are a toy whos style looks like that. admit it..

and as for the record, I aint showing you anything that a kid of your age cant handle...

yeah, so you saw my train back in 98-99....

so what?

lets turn the tables, and see your gang graffiti...

you were prolly drawing some crap anyways..

i aint showing you anything....

who you anyways?

a toy who wants to try and expose me on some fraud shit??

Nigga. I am official and initial.

underground nigga! WhaH???

you already know your self esteem is hurt duke.

I KILLED IT!!!!!!!!!!

extra points for me!!!

"YIPPIE!!!!!" says edogg on the low low, trying to hide that shit infront of her fans....

while you mouth in the bathroom reciting I think I can infront of ya mirror, having thoughts of emo cutting ya self in a Marilyn Manson video fantasy you've always been dreaming of-true story. ya momz told me...

What does that say? AS?

Next time put another S after ya first one..

You win. I lied about erry thing. I am just a dondi jock and subway art reader....

and you can use these quotes against me and expose me along with the rest of ya retarded boyz.

I cant paint. i cant afford to buy and steal paint like other writers who keep it real.

I am as fake as it gets..

matter of fact, I stole every letter i use, and i dont want to hurt any more because you are making me look stupid all the time...

YA STUPID? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT!

HOPE VANDAL SQUAD GETS YOU FOR THAT YA ARTIFICIAL FLAVORED ASS DUM DUM!