Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so Optick, are you actually gonna battle Porcelain, or is this going to be like the NewKon battle?

just askin... :)

Most likely the same thing I did with newk.

Too bad Newk dont fuck with letters on paypa.

But I aint wasting my time with fagots like that.

Newk on the other hand, is a worthy dude.

This por ciline nugga a toy crying for attention. I be telling his ass I aint swinging that way, but dude keeps insisting.:rolleyes:

He won in his own lil world.:o

Yo Q, I will burn you into ashes nigga..

And Blart, Fuck you too you snake.

And E, I overstand regardless.

This aint fare. You toys is gassed.

Your bubbles will piddop.

And ya shits aint popping.

Shit has failed inspection horribly.

alright i wasnt gunna say anything but on the real you dont even have an original style. your just biting 70's and 80's stlye of new york train graff. all i see is styles like dondi, case, duster, ect ect all you gotta do is watch style wars and you got yourself a letter structure. yeah ill admit it youve got talent as an artist, your shit is clean, but not super original. i said it before and ill say it again, stop ridin your own dick and if you got a fuckin problem with it then dont come in here.:lol: :lol:

hey douchebag, news flash:

i dont really give a shit what you think

i never said i was great or better than you, i am just talking shit for no reason because thats what the internets is for

and as far as if i can paint or not i guess you can be the judge but i never said i was the greatest

and i have seen your painted shit soooo.... yea... here ya go

masoe-beems01.jpg

now go do some rap battles or something, stop annoying me

wack

alright i wasnt gunna say anything but on the real you dont even have an original style. your just biting 70's and 80's stlye of new york train graff. all i see is styles like dondi, case, duster, ect ect all you gotta do is watch style wars and you got yourself a letter structure. yeah ill admit it youve got talent as an artist, your shit is clean, but not super original. i said it before and ill say it again, stop ridin your own dick and if you got a fuckin problem with it then dont come in here.:lol: :lol:

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR A WEEK...... BELIEVE ME IT'S FALLING ON DEAF EAR'S

AND I VOTED FOR YOU OPDICK, SO TELL ME HOW IM PLAYING FAVORITES...... YOU ARE A LOSER WITH A PEN....... THATS NOT GRAFFITI AND I NEVER SAID I WAS ANYONE SPECIAL, I JUST SAID "YOUR" NOT ANYTHING SPECIAL, I DONT SEEK PERSONAL RECOGNITION LIKE YOU THIRST FOR, I'M GOOD WITH WHO I AM.....

YOU KEEP TELLING EVERYONE TO LET THEIR "STYLE SPEAK FOR ITSELF" RIGHT? TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE....

AND CHECK OUT THE OUTAKES OF STYLE WARS AND SEE WHAT DONDI HIMSELF HAS TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE BITING HIS STYLE.................:lol: :lol: :lol:

AND Q, THAT'S NOT THAT BAD AT ALL..... DUDE'S ARE JUST TRYING TO GAS YOU UP.....

ITS NOT MY CUP OF TEA STYLEWISE, BUT ITS NICELY EXECUTED, CLEAN AND ALL THAT,

Yo you a corn ball for saying that.

1st, I am from NYC

2nd, Thats the school I am from

3rd, You are a jealous and envious toy who spoke about yourself in that comment.

4th, Get of the Dilz nikka, You a toy.

You tried watching style wars and failed mizribly at the subway style, so go fuck ya self you bitch nigga.

:rolleyes:

all i see is styles like dondi, case, duster, ect ect

Thats actually a compliment and not an insult. Those Elders passed it on to the youth, unlike you fagots trying to switch shit up and degrading the structure NYC passed on to the world.

If thats the case, Your stupid ass should say the same about other NYC influenced writers.

Fucking bird ass nigga.:rolleyes:

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR A WEEK...... BELIEVE ME IT'S FALLING ON DEAF EAR'S

AND I VOTED FOR YOU OPDICK, SO TELL ME HOW IM PLAYING FAVORITES...... YOU ARE A LOSER WITH A PEN....... THATS NOT GRAFFITI AND I NEVER SAID I WAS ANYONE SPECIAL, I JUST SAID "YOUR" NOT ANYTHING SPECIAL, I DONT SEEK PERSONAL RECOGNITION LIKE YOU THIRST FOR, I'M GOOD WITH WHO I AM.....

YOU KEEP TELLING EVERYONE TO LET THEIR "STYLE SPEAK FOR ITSELF" RIGHT? TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE....

AND CHECK OUT THE OUTAKES OF STYLE WARS AND SEE WHAT DONDI HIMSELF HAS TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE BITING HIS STYLE.................:lol: :lol: :lol:

AND Q, THAT'S NOT THAT BAD AT ALL..... DUDE'S ARE JUST TRYING TO GAS YOU UP.....

ITS NOT MY CUP OF TEA STYLEWISE, BUT ITS NICELY EXECUTED, CLEAN AND ALL THAT,

WOW, some one finally listened...

Go and celebrate at TGI Fridays with the rest of ya friends on here.:rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself that fagot.:rolleyes:

Jealousy is a mother fucker iznt it?:rolleyes:

Optick One BMK, TOP nigga what!!!!!!

WOW, IT TOOK YOU 1 MIN. TO RESPOND TO ME ???? GET A LIFE AND GO PAINT SOMETHING, AND STOP TWISTING THE TRUTH YOU LOOK LIKE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF DONDI DUSTER AND ANY OF THEM STRAPPED A PEN ON THEIR "LEFT NUT";) AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING.. NOONE'S SAYING "YOUR AS GOOD AS" OR ANYTHING ELSE WE'RE SAYING YOUR A BITER, SO PLEASE KEEP TAKING BITING AS A COMPLIMENT, LOSER AND I WISH I COULD RETRACT MY VOTE.... ON G.P. ALONE....

NOW IM DONE WITH YOU, YOUR THE SINGLE MOST NEGATIVE, IGNORANT, BEING IVE EVER CONVERSED WITH MY ENTIRE LIFE...

(LET ME HELP YOU OUT HERE: COMPLIMENT= TO SPEAK FAVORABLY OF SOMETHING/ONE, CONVERSED= TALKED TO, IGNORANT= THE OPDICK ONE)

what do you think the fucking smiley guy winking at your stupid ignorant ass was for....

I gave you the credit for the left nut joke that my freind at school told me in the 2nd grade....

I swear, I'm waiting for "I know you are, but what am I?" to come out of your mouth...

I'll see you at 5 ptz scumbag

BY THE WAY, A FEW OF MY WHITE FREIND'S ARE A LITTLE DISTURBED BY ALL YOUR RACIST COMMENT'S.. YOU DONT KNOW WERE ALL ONE COLOR INSIDE YET?? WE ALL SPILL THE SAME BLOOD?

:rolleyes: Tuff guys cant take jokes...

and they ack like they bulletproof..

what fuckin herbs.\\\

I would have more respect if yall came back at me with jokes...

Instead these cornballs iz coming at me with fake ass death threats...

Stop listening to that GANGSTA RAP.

Its dumbing the youth down like hell.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You and your offended white friends need to seek buddha.:o

Plus ya smiley reps you very well. Right next to the word left nut...

I THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR TAG TO " LEFTNUT 164th"

Lets keep it official.;)

NO DEATH THREAT'S ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO MEET UP LIKE A MAN, I EVEN SAID ON THE WALL OR PHYSICAL? WHO'S THE FAKE? YOUR TOO PUSSY TO COME HANDLE YOUR BEEF LIKE A MAN... SHUT UP AND GO AWAY

AND THE ONLY JOKE IS YOUR SKEW ON REALITY

sorry to everyone for all the chatter, I'm done now that he takes PM's like a man I'll take the harrassment there...

I'm guilty of the same thing you are....Being honest.

People dont like their work talked down on and they take offense over some internet critique, that shit is funny to me....I've only read a few of your post and for the most part I agree with what you're saying.

No need to sugarcoat shit for these kids.