Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey forget that post above me^^^ I'm going to get down on yellowfeets battle and write my last name SMITH as a throwie, so forget the battle above me.

cool. more poeple need to join this battle. you can write anyword really, i dont really care.

jamesquickoutline.jpg

here's a quick outline of my "JAMES". Finished product will be posted... ehh... thursday or something.

peace,

James

that james sketch has a lot of potential, i like the shape of the piece and how it flows like it does. The e's got a lot of flava but it sticks out from the other letters because its not as stiff. Just some constuctive criticism, dont use a ruler it makes everything looks so tight, and i know youre prolly going for that, but the ruler just makes it look too perfect like youre trying to hard. and if you didnt use a ruler then you have the steadiest hand i know of. but you dont have to listen to me, just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Dec 28 2004, 03:10 PM

that james sketch has a lot of potential, i like the shape of the piece and how it flows like it does. The e's got a lot of flava but it sticks out from the other letters because its not as stiff. Just some constuctive criticism, dont use a ruler it makes everything looks so tight, and i know youre prolly going for that, but the ruler just makes it look too perfect like youre trying to hard. and if you didnt use a ruler then you have the steadiest hand i know of. but you dont have to listen to me, just my 2 cents.

The "E" was intentional. I made it that way on purpose. Just trying something different. And you're on point with the stiffness comment. And the only time I used a ruler (cd cover actually) was for the bottom right leg of the M. By the way, that sketch still isn't done. I'm going to have to do something about that S. Don't worry about the constructive critism, I won't go into "defense mode" and be all like "YO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW!?" Heh.

peace

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Dec 28 2004, 04:13 PM

Anyone down for a straight letter battle? I don't really care what the word is...Someone decide.

AAHHHH I hate starting new battles and shit, cause ODS tryin to keep up with the thread but I'll jump on it..Whatever u want it to be..Let it be known..peace...

Ps..Straight letters like in blockbusters or straight pieces?.Color?.

Originally posted by WeakSauce+Dec 28 2004, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WeakSauce - Dec 28 2004, 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sapor@Dec 28 2004, 07:47 PM

Sorry about that Endo battle, had some family shit to take care of.

If anyone wants to re-battle, let me know the stips.

you can still do the endo..... nobody else has.

[/b]

well now that you say that :king:

looks like you scared the competition.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Dec 29 2004, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Dec 29 2004, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LaCosaNostra@Dec 28 2004, 04:13 PM

Anyone down for a straight letter battle? I don't really care what the word is...Someone decide.

AAHHHH I hate starting new battles and shit, cause ODS tryin to keep up with the thread but I'll jump on it..Whatever u want it to be..Let it be known..peace...

Ps..Straight letters like in blockbusters or straight pieces?.Color?.

[/b]

Sometimes I got more important shit to do than count votes for electronic graffiti battles.

Originally posted by Saggy Titties@Dec 28 2004, 10:08 PM

yo i got a quick ?....... are we alowed to have stencil battles? sry to bug u guys

i think we can do stencil battles, and if we can, i'll battle you. it'll be black and white with any character. also, we should have a word in there somewhere.. how about WERD.

ok, so its a stencil battle with character of your choice and WERD has to be in there somewhere. anyone can join until saggy titties replys to confirm his entry.

-----------CURRENT STANDINGS------------------

EARO VS. ORBITONER: STATE YOUR NAME.

EARO: 4

ORBIT:2.

Has anyone voted for the belkin battle yet? I don't really see any reason to vote though because scribbles and weaksauce pretty much have it.