Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rodger_that@Dec 10 2004, 10:41 PM

yoo toe and titties i just got on here tonite man i'll get summin goin over the weekend n post it like monday i should have access to a scanner then is that coool

:hatred: :hatred: wtf....watsnt the due date for neca friday?!?!

that weak im the only one that posted out of the 3 people said that they wanted in on this. :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 10 2004, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 10 2004, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dkab@Dec 10 2004, 09:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-edogg@Dec 11 2004, 10:28 AM

hey i was lookin through here the other day and stumbled upon some really nice sketches, an entry for a battle, the word was fresh. anyone know what page those are on? i cant find them again, thanks.

search the thread for the word fresh

good tip but i already did that, got as specific as i could but i still got like 1000 hits.

[/b]

your best chance is lookin page by page bro

Originally posted by Saggy Titties+Dec 11 2004, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Saggy Titties - Dec 11 2004, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rodger_that@Dec 10 2004, 10:41 PM

yoo toe and titties i just got on here tonite man i'll get summin goin over the weekend n post it like monday i should have access to a scanner then is that coool

that weak im the only one that posted out of the 3 people said that they wanted in on this. :hatred: :hatred:

[/b]

My bad man...i just got a chance to get on here fridayto find out thats the day u guys decided it was still gunna be due my bad man for not getting on earlier to see that u were keepin it as friday i got my sketch done i just gotta go scan it monday n then i'll post it up if u want switch your sketch up n post a new one on monday if not leave it and this can get judged after me n toe put summin in is that cool if we switch that to the deadline

Originally posted by rodger_that+Dec 11 2004, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rodger_that - Dec 11 2004, 08:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Saggy Titties@Dec 11 2004, 01:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-rodger_that@Dec 10 2004, 10:41 PM

My bad man...i just got a chance to get on here fridayto find out thats the day u guys decided it was still gunna be due my bad man for not getting on earlier to see that u were keepin it as friday i got my sketch done i just gotta go scan it monday n then i'll post it up if u want switch your sketch up n post a new one on monday if not leave it and this can get judged after me n toe put summin in is that cool if we switch that to the deadline

[/b]

ight w.e :rolleyes:

ok lets just have an all out handstyle battle...

rules:

1- only one entry. (no posting of multiple handstyles)

2- cant be an old pic. (must be dated from here untill deadline)

Deadline:

lets make it new years day... thats JAN 1st for you slow folk...

all who are in just reply "in"

by the way...

IN!