Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

hahahhaa hey lil boi u cant talk when stuff looks lyk it does. and i aint runnin my mouth, im telin u wat to do to get better, im trying to help u so chill da fuk out and dnt get ur panties up in a bunch....listen to wat i say cuz its wat alot of people would tell u. and dnt say well i havent seen ur shyt cuz my shyt is all over 12oz. i aint da best but ive only been writing for 8months and i think im on the right trak and so do ppl here so mayb u should be quiet and listen....peace

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Saved02

sorry bout the first one and i hope this one is more to you likings.

:rolleyes:

Are you in a battle with someone or are you just posting for the sake of posting images of your work? If you're not in a battle... I will remove your posts for you. Battle images only.

If you look under my screen name you'll see that it says "Crew". That means I'm on the 12oz crew who helps keep this forum in check... or, as in check as our personal time allows. Us crew members can't be everywhere all day long. We try to keep things orderly. And yes, we have the ability to edit posts and threads when we see fit. Like when kids post images for no reason, or questionable images and so on.

Originally posted by HooDRaT#1

sounds good to me. i never really drew any crack sketchs b4 its just my other handle in here but ok, "crack" it is then. ill just draw up a bunch of shit and post it only question i have is colored in or just sketches. you make the call .

Oh I didn't think yo've done it before, I was just trying to think of a random word we could agree on. Just makesure whatever you do is in ink and I will be happy. Mine will have color in it.