Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

VOW BATTLE??

hey everyone,

is there anyone interested in a VOW battle? full colours, full page, use of pencil alowed, you have up to a week after the date officially started and do we have any volunteers for judges or any on who wants to nominate, can we get 5 judges??

cheers

Originally posted by RasekSeven

yea them TAC cats came correct...big ups 2 tone and lust

dunt fuck me like that mr. RASEK7...VOTS TAC RFL soldier..ive been with tac from the start and aint no stopping!.......and im a fucking toy in half!......TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Propaganda

Hey lust I have my entry. I will have it up in couple hours.

Enty. Still not done you fag. LOL. I will post latter or maybe in morning. You know how it is dude. I did tho do a very simple one but I will post it along with the other tommorow.

Re: VOW BATTLE

Originally posted by PWR2W8

something i haven't seen yet is a full pencil full page....how about that??? keep it in pencil full page...character allowed...and you can ave VOW, VOWS, VOWZ if you feel you need the selection

hey, is the VOW battle gunna b just pencil, or fully colored, cus im kinda confused.

ENTYR

Originally posted by ichynippels1

dunt fuck me like that mr. RASEK7...VOTS TAC RFL soldier..ive been with tac from the start and aint no stopping!.......and im a fucking toy in half!......TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!

no disrespect my nigga...you kno i got u vots...RFL fam kid...