Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Re: WTF?

Originally posted by not_like_you

wtf? you're the one that wanted to battle..:rolleyes: i have seen you post 2 sketches in the last 2 days...and not one of them said RAVE,and you say you're lazy?...i suppose you picked the word RAVE since there is an R and V in the word...come on man get it together.

odd, isnt it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KOOT vs VIRS

ok since you didnt bring a sketch to your own battle,lets do a different type of battle i'll sketch your name you sketch mine..you have until sunday to have one up..i write KOOT...i'll have a VIRS piece up soon..that's six days so you'll have plenty of time..this is going to be a freindly battle,so dont come with an attitude..if you like my sketch i'll send it to you,cause i know you collect them..peace

Guest Propaganda

I wanna start battling again but there needs to be a purpose. To make it interesting and fun. I see all open unvoted battles out there that needs to be dropped I think. (No Clue Really) I would really like this battle thread to start fresh and new with differen't levels or teams andf skill and then start from there. Even hold records to a point.

I got ur stickers on Sat slyde thanks!

Now about the thread what are peeps opinions on:

Who gets to decide what level each person is on? (I can imagine the beef within the ego's on this site)EG. No im better than you so i should be on this level!( i def expect some of that 2 take place)

Keeping records of peeps is no prob i can post 1 if peeps want it will b long, abc order! if no1 minds ill do that;)

i think we should just forget about the levels and have a tournament......or if you want to do the levels we can have a lot of battles, but the thing is we need to get people to vote...im willing to help and try to organize this thread because i personally like battling and what not..anyways im done..

Guest Propaganda

Lets Try....

We should try to get one MOD, couple highly skilled artist, and just average writers. Lot of peeps on here don't know right from wrong in other words so we should try. Im def not gonna try to put peeps in levels. Im nowhere near close but Im down to vote on proper battle votes and even help out with holding certain record numbers for you. If we can't get a hold of a good MOD or artist, lets just start fresh with certain battles at a time and they must be voted on with no delay. You feel me dude?

Re: Lets Try....

Originally posted by Propaganda

We should try to get one MOD, couple highly skilled artist, and just average writers. Lot of peeps on here don't know right from wrong in other words so we should try. Im def not gonna try to put peeps in levels. Im nowhere near close but Im down to vote on proper battle votes and even help out with holding certain record numbers for you. If we can't get a hold of a good MOD or artist, lets just start fresh with certain battles at a time and they must be voted on with no delay. You feel me dude?

sounds like a plan stan.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

meh. ok ok, i fixed it. but seriously. im just indecisive about those two. im really not feeling the other one. but yeah i guess i do like yours better. i took another look at those letters on his and the "n" kinda looks like a "d".

whatever man vote for who you want...i dont care..sometimes i wonder if you guys vote for each other because you're freinds and not for the better piece..if thats the case i shouldnt even bother i've been in a few battle's where the votes were questionable...plus i'm pretty new here and i dont have many freinds here on this board...:lol: i'm a loser..

i got your back not like you. it was just hard for me and i couldnt remember who i had voted for. you seem like a pretty reasonable guy/girl?, anyway, i didnt really take the time to realy LOOK at both of those pieces but when it comes down too it id have to pick yours, aight? like i said, dudes "n" looks like a "d".......

Guest Propaganda

^^^ That is another big problem we have on here it seems visually. Starz, hit me back up about restarting this jawn Battle Thread.