Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Re: LOVE BATTLE

count me in!! ive got a piece ill post as soon as i find it!

...............i found it!!!

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/meedoman/LOVE__meikaoner.jpg'>

and if i wasnt allowed to jump in on this battle, then my bad.. but heres a LOVE piece i drew for my gurl.. so i figured id throw it in anyways:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: fuck

Uhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^^^^I'll post my own shit, thank you. I'm not done with that piece yet, ran out of paint and sunlight, and I'm pretty sure that flick was taken before i stopped painting, because there was some other shit that i dont see in the flick......excuses, excuses, excuses:mad:

^^^ I THINK ALL THOSE BATTLES HAVE BEEN OVER!!!

WASNT THE WORD BATTLE OVER AND DONE WITH?? ALONG WITH CHESS AND ZOINK!! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?? EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKIN FORUM TO COME IN HERE AND VOTE?> ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT? GO INTO BRICKSLAYERS, THE YARD AND METAL HEADS AND GIVE THEM A LINK TO COME IN HERE AND VOTE?? BE FUCKIN SERIOUS!!

BATTLE THREAD

Originally posted by acidica

im new here u guys should hook me up with a battle..

1.OK to win is 5 votes! SHOULD I MAKE IT 4 votes???

2.Can't vote for youself

3.When u battle someone you make the rules on colors, styles, deadline, character or word.

4.just let me know how many people are battling and the word, or if u want be in a battle talking place so i can add ur name to the list.

5.NO i do not force peeps to VOTE i just ENCOURAGE it and ASK over n over!

FLYIN'OCULA- u seem angry today calm down!

I have over n over recounted the votes and thats why the battle list looks the way it does i always update this thread! If u want to prove to me that all battles have 5 votes for a person then post all 5 comments!

I DONT DO THIS FOR ME I DO IT 4 YOU PEEPS SO U HAVE PRIDE, FUN, NON-BORDEM, BRAGGING RIGHTS OR WHATEVER YOUR BATTLING PURPOSE IS!

Re: Asert v. Faint

whoa is this battle done? if not i hope people arnt getting mixed up cause it say asert v. faint.. it should be FAINT VS. ASERT.. if what im saying does not make sense it cause the computer im on messes the formation of the pictures up..

but yo itchynipples.. are we gunna have that one onone?