SPEND MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

gonna get new shoes as well. usually wear etnies black and grays with the sideways "e" on it. buuuuuuuuuuut iv always wanted a pair of shell toes just for the hell of it ya know? so im gonna look for some black ones with red stripes...do they make those? never seen em:lol: so hopefully.anybody got a clue as to where i may obtain this item of desire? thx.

fuck addidas

http://www.visionstreetwear.com/vision/dp/dp-page_04.jpg'>

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

so im gonna look for some black ones with red stripes...do they make those? never seen em:lol: so hopefully.anybody got a clue as to where i may obtain this item of desire? thx.

youve never seen black and red shell toes? wierd. they're everywhere, go to an adidas store, they'll have colors you didnt even know existed. not that you never knew existed as a shoe color, that you really never even knew existed.

i want some dvs' i saw in an exchange store the other day... too big but only by a little... by the time im through with these shoes they'll be perfect i think.. and some jeans.

Originally posted by mr_president

ive told you the answer to that like 5 times in various threads... :lol:

my "boss" turned out to be a shady bitch and was trying to swindle me out of my money, so i quit working for her...

i cant stand shady ass people who lie and keep telling you a buncha bullshit...

:mad: :mad2: :heated:

i hear that... im gonin back to selling dope. Fuck this non job havin shit.

:hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by nick5542

i need to go get my ass some new clothes. too hot to be wearing jeans and shit. just got some sick shoes though. saucony jazz in green with yellow stripe.:D

Now that you mention it i wondesr where my 5 pair of sauconys whert.? Fucikin thievin bitasches

Archived