*How Much Would You Charge?*

Guest WebsterUno

i dont know....after a little old e in me....and knowing how mucha pain in the ass comssioned work to detail is....i say you qoute him at 50 an hour with a four hour minimum. trust me homey.....painting that thing is going to be at least a 10 hour project.....and thats ten hours of meticulous painting on a giant sphere that wants to roll around and is taller than you. just to construct a device to paint it on is going take time.

after i thought about it, if hes getting a qaulity paint job then he could easily pay a grand out the book. your a working man to your free time is worth even more.

only time i worked for paint was people magazine....i got thirty cans to do a piece that ran nationally...it was fun painting a professors thighs..allthough i did weasel an extra fifty out the photographer slacked on sending the reciept....so you know that rolling stone that came out with eminem spraypainted against the wall? that shoulda been woulda been me had i sent him the reciept for that fitty spot.

make your money big web dog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh and the funny part on that one is when i rolled out the hardware store with the paint that people bought me the hardware store clerk called the cops..musta had a poster with my face or someshit.and i got a felony prob. violation i hadda do two weeks on..well some other shit to but..they wanted to send me to cya anyway....so i showed back up at the professors office minus all my sketchbooks and backpack and had to explain that i got robbed cause i didnt want to tell them it was a felony for me to be in possession of spray paint.

but the cop let me keep the aerosol once i told em it was people magazine's.

it was funny in court...

"your honor, i was working for people magazine which is why i had the paint"

"the court is going to remand the defendant until his next review hearing"

stupid ass shit.....

laugh at me for failing to notice it splits in half......

so ill stick with 50 a hour for a 4 hour min. and estimate the job at 6 hours including priming if your quick...

but i really think it will take ten.

old gold on a post rampage like woah.

if that were my 8' ball i'd make a huge catapult and yeah i'd fuck some shit up majorly.....me and a friend once tried making a catapult to launch port-a-pottys from the back of my truck..it would have worked but we got pulled over b4 we could use it

Archived