now heres somthing you dont see everyday..

Don Tahn

Storing combustibles

This is a really, really bad idea. I stockpile food and supplies, because if the shit hits the fan, I have no intention of going hungry. I taught the other members of my family to do the same. My daughter, who is a young adult and now independent, has a little "doom room" of her own, in a pantry in her apartment.

But I have this crazy ass friend that stored one gallon cans of white gas Coleman fuel IN HIS HOUSE. He had like twenty gallons of gasoline IN HIS FUCKING HOUSE. I'm like "Are you crazy?" Store that shit out in a shed or something." The gasoline, along with the cases of ammunition, would have made one hell of a fire if some shit went wrong, (how does it go?) please believe.

Do not keep flammable shit around your house, especially if you smoke cigarettes. Old newspapers and magazines, piles of clothing not in a drawer or closet, plastic bags, etc. will all burn like a motherfucker. You can't imagine how fast the shit spreads. Clean your shit up, because it is dangerous to live that way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by unconscience

i have stickers and streaks on that bridge.:cool:

dumbass, i don't think he jumped either.:lol:

your shit is straight whack.

im flciking it and posting it here if it didnt catch the buff.

Re: Storing combustibles

Originally posted by KaBar2

This is a really, really bad idea. I stockpile food and supplies, because if the shit hits the fan, I have no intention of going hungry. I taught the other members of my family to do the same. My daughter, who is a young adult and now independent, has a little "doom room" of her own, in a pantry in her apartment.

But I have this crazy ass friend that stored one gallon cans of white gas Coleman fuel IN HIS HOUSE. He had like twenty gallons of gasoline IN HIS FUCKING HOUSE. I'm like "Are you crazy?" Store that shit out in a shed or something." The gasoline, along with the cases of ammunition, would have made one hell of a fire if some shit went wrong, (how does it go?) please believe.

:spin: The both of you sound like your a couple of nut-cases. :spin:

Maybe I'm just ignorant to the world, but I have a hard time believing it is gonna pay off to stock-pile food,suplies, gasoline, or any non-perishable items. I could totally eat my words if something were to happen, but I have an overwhelming sense that in 20 years your gonna have a garage full of non-persihable CRAP.

Archived