Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Don Tahn

now heres somthing you dont see everyday..

its pretty fucking high....

im pretty sure he just sorta crawled up it

its in pittsburgh. on the roberto clemente bridge correct me if im wrong

mook, yes.

i have no clue what the hells up with that dude up there we were just walking around and saw him

I thought that looked familiar.... I think I know this Mook character... I think he used to write L-Dog. I miss that guy. I've seen alot of familiar graph in DC, Ease, Nise, Gel, Resk... lots more... even a whole bunch of Cool Disco Dan. I'm surprised I haven't seen a Metro tag yet... I've seen him in every city I've been in so far except this one. He's about as up as "Jesus saves".

Originally posted by villain

I thought that looked familiar.... I think I know this Mook character... I think he used to write L-Dog. I miss that guy. I've seen alot of familiar graph in DC, Ease, Nise, Gel, Resk... lots more... even a whole bunch of Cool Disco Dan. I'm surprised I haven't seen a Metro tag yet... I've seen him in every city I've been in so far except this one. He's about as up as "Jesus saves".

i dunno about that man

theres no metro where i am either. theres a couple writers that are up in almost every major city ive been to right now, its nice to see other writers traveling far and wide.

i think a guy pulled a similar stunt on the brooklyn bridge, and they convinced him to get down by giving him beer and cigarettes. when asked why he did it he said "i have issues"

im pretty sure i saw that on one of those "real tv" shows

Originally posted by crave

dude needs a hug or role model...somthin..

what movie's that from? i think tupac was in it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this