THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for breakfast i had ^^ leftovers.....for lunch i had carne asada tacos and a sapporo....for dinner i am now having a nice big juicy steak, rice, and eggplant marinated in shoyu, onion, vinegar, and ginger....and im drinking water....hahahahahahahahahahaha....man im gonna a fat boy one day....

that sounds good though..... rice and avacadoe...... yeah, I bet there's grease in my veins..... but I also eat alot of healthy stuff when I'm at home. I wish I had a wife that'd make me a lunch, that'd be fantastic, I'm accepting applicants..... respectable appearing females only.

its all good. its all about moderation. you can eat just about anything as long as you dont over do it. ive been know to sneak McDonalds from time to time, when im feeling well of course.

whats funny is that about a week ago when i was sick, stuck at home, an old friend of mine came by to see how i was doing. she ended up staying for 3 days and doing my every bid. she made me breakfast and luch everyday. it was fucking dope.

i hope she comes back....

oh and im eating a fudgsicle for dessert, because i get low blood sugar.

its coo arcel...niggas know bout koolaid andsome dont...

had alooooooot of beer and stuff....quite drunik...snackin on somne left over salami...im kinda wishin i had someone to yap about being drunk like i used to.....but owell wut ever....fuck the bullshit....hapablap...

opened a letter from the courts saying i have a bail of 600 dollars before i went to go get my food.....

so im eating some bomb ass carne asada tacos....giving my self gray hairs thinking about this shit....man i swear i was nervous as fuck driving to get these damn things....

Archived