Bzzzzzzzzzz

Guest imported_Tesseract

ps, as for the after effects stuff, i have a cd with a shit load of plugs in. most suck ass, but theres a couple cool ones (300 different edge effects etc.) i gotta go through an figure out whats good and whats not, then fidn a way to bundle it all up... after i get that taken care of, i'll find a way to hand it off to you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats right, the amount of dots depends on the dpi and the value you set for max.radius.

At the moment i cant rephrase my question about flash cause i still dont really know what i am talking about.I'll check it and i'll get back maybe.

Thanks.

Rasterised is indeed a great word.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Klypse,on your keyboard ther is a key that says "print screen"

Press it,and then "paste" on any image software.

You can use "corel capture" for more options.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

another halftone tip.. once your image is done, go to image> bitmap (flatten image, yes) and then chose halftone.. you can then set the frequency of the 1/2 tone pattern from there. and the dpi as well. really good if you want it for printing (silkscreening in particular..)

Guest unknown

Tesseract,

how do you take a black and white image and make it look like the second one? i can do it in MS Paint but it looks like shit, so how do you do it in Photoshop?

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by seeking innocence

ive got some plug ins that are good... noise and pixelating stuff...

i got a question...

how do i make shit so its just comprised of dots? knwo wht im talking about? its like a half tone effect or something... newspapers and screen printers use it sometimes... instead of being solid color, it'll be a bunch of dots of color. im also not just talking about the printing process, cause i know thats all dots, but im talking larger, solid colored dots. theres alot of pop art that uses it for color fills. am i making any sense with this? help me out...

i may have an idea of what your talking about.........

if your familair with the color halftone filter in photoshop, you can make some cool stuff like what your talking about, if you convert the image to greyscale, and select the grey/white areas, paste them into channels, and use the color half tone filter on the channel, then load the selection and fill it white or what ever in a new layer, if you think this might be what your talking about, ill be more than happy to post an example, or you can email me for a better discription of the prosscess.

Originally posted by ogrBDC

there are pc versions of photo shop? how much better is it that corel photo draw?anyone know? and where can i download photoshop for free....any help would be great

they sure do make it for pc's, i prefer then to macs, just because thats what im more comfortable on. but as far as getting it for free, i cant help you (mabye i can if you email me)

Archived