Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shor

My Stickie

i dunno ive been gettin help i guess so here is a throwup i did really quick on a stickie... i know its hard to believe, with my shitty style, but i feel as if ive improved a little bit. thanks fail

i just did the multi-color fill cuz i was bored..

any comments, or some unshit-talking critics out there want to help me out further?

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/SR_Shor.jpg'>

sorry for the new thread, i fucked up and clicked the wrong link...then it wouldnt let me delete it..

hey, my battery is all hot, too...:confused:

:shook: what did you do too it, boxcars?!?!?!?

Originally posted by bob barker

cut off youre dick,you probably dont have much use for it anyway..

how bout i chop off your head and put it in a body bag

n00b

reminds me of the work i saw from this crew i tried to get down with in grade 3.

man, they were pretty hardcore.. their oldest writer was 8! thats rough.

its awesome how you guys try to bring people down by making other fucks like yourself laugh, its a good trait i must say.

not that i didnt mention to not talk shit about it... but hey whatever gets you insecure fucks off.

Originally posted by KaMeArT

how bout i chop off your head and put it in a body bag

n00b

sure come over to the states to do it if you want,haha i cant belive you just called me a n00b...

jeez man, what do you want?

if you dont wanna get ripped on, dont let your godawful stickers get anywhre near your camera.

get some thicker skin man... if you don't like people shit talkin ya stuff, then get better and post somethin you think is good. What do you expect??

Originally posted by bob barker

sure come over to the states to do it if you want,haha i cant belive you just called me a n00b...

he must be one of those Korean Computer Game Nerds. Those guys are mad skilled on the computer.

Originally posted by shor

its awesome how you guys try to bring people down by making other fucks like yourself laugh, its a good trait i must say.

not that i didnt mention to not talk shit about it... but hey whatever gets you insecure fucks off.

just ignore the haters buddy..but i see why they would talk shit..learn to deal with it or don't post..i wanna see some more of your stuff,F..

i can handle all the shit talking i just dont see why people make it a point to do it more often and heavily when asked not to.

ill post some more when i think it wont get freaked out on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this