B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

if you want to put a cape on and save yr homie, blasting him out on the interweb isn't gonna do it.

if pics of drugs cash and graf make you weepy, this is not the thread for you. people come to the btm thread for graf, but also cuz they might find a few more bad things to look at. if you want sqeeky clean graf, go buy it from charms at art primo and watch yr bitch headspin on my fucking dick.

YESS :lol: :lol:

4073397883_94ab7c6d9e.jpg

4071270385_132d44cd6a.jpg

4071240249_6bb8818caf.jpg

4069613403_4eb4096660.jpg

4066620403_9703b31d5a.jpg

4067863404_29688fecf1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i

if pics of drugs cash and graf make you weepy, this is not the thread for you. people come to the btm thread for graf, but also cuz they might find a few more bad things to look at. if you want sqeeky clean graf, go buy it from charms at art primo and watch yr bitch headspin on my fucking dick.

nothing but hustlers, vandals, knuckleheads, thieves, and junkies here.

seriously!!!!!love the dont give a fuck attitude on this thread and ill add to it.........................

rm3c0g.jpg

prolly not best to get musket mad at you if he knows where you live:lol: :lol: :lol:

and whats up to the homie icepick!!! holler at me

wow so much shit talking...hymom no need 2 hide behind a screen name come out and play.. im out rolling around with btm and i wanna see u and anybody else come out and punk me....and i hope this aint who i think it is cuz i will be seeing u... big HAELER AL MSK DMS OTR said it !

wow so much shit talking...hymom no need 2 hide behind a screen name come out and play.. im out rolling around with btm and i wanna see u and anybody else come out and punk me....and i hope this aint who i think it is cuz i will be seeing u... big HAELER AL MSK DMS OTR said it !

WHO ????

Archived