B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those peach looking jawns look like vitamins, and what's up with them things your holding. Is that what's called parachuting ?

YOU RETARD! THATS FAT BALlOONS OF BLACK TAR!!!! I LOVE PICS LIKE THOSE, BUMP THE FUCK OUTTA ALL THOSE 80'S. KEE THE HUSTLE UP! SHOOT ME SOME BEANS DOG!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Bump OC 80's??????? man fuck yall!!!! more like rest in piece kerse, more like rest in piece paver, more like go to rehab mackie.

thats why gosa's dressed up cuz the city is so fucking messed up, and everybody's sooo phony, take a little time to think about your dead homie.

ay people are gona get high no matter what if they want to. i enjoy an 80 every now and then,. it sucks when people die from shit for sure, but that doesnt mean you gotta get mad at anyone who gets high after that. doing all the time is bad news, just like anydrug you just gotta hold urself down

Bump OC 80's??????? man fuck yall!!!! more like rest in piece kerse, more like rest in piece paver, more like go to rehab mackie.

thats why gosa's dressed up cuz the city is so fucking messed up, and everybody's sooo phony, take a little time to think about your dead homie.

you'd think people have forgotten about paver... not that this has anything to do with BTM. mackie is still fuckin' with this shit?.. no man is an island.

you'd think people have forgotten about paver... not that this has anything to do with BTM. mackie is still fuckin' with this shit?.. no man is an island.

probably, but hey its all good as long as yer not the one laying cold with no heart beat huh. "not that this has anything to do with BTM" ? i don't know mackie's biz but he looks like shit everytime i've seen him.

fuck what ya heard gosa one IS an island, away from these suckers but i'm still solid land, sharks swimmin in the water, burn your nuts in the sand!

Quoted for truth.

Never forget about Pave.

Post some PHERE BTM, I got none..

Edit, up top.......

IMG_0297.jpg

blah blah someone's a junkie or a piece of shit, blah blah..

i dunno when it became ok to name drop regarding felonies on the internet.. that's a yellow card. that shit is so fucking false. no wonder so many people snitch. y'all make em feel like it's normal and natural to name drop someone i relation to a fucking vosca.

if you want to put a cape on and save yr homie, blasting him out on the interweb isn't gonna do it.

if pics of drugs cash and graf make you weepy, this is not the thread for you. people come to the btm thread for graf, but also cuz they might find a few more bad things to look at. if you want sqeeky clean graf, go buy it from charms at art primo and watch yr bitch headspin on my fucking dick.

nothing but hustlers, vandals, knuckleheads, thieves, and junkies here.

so don't try and save me, homie, i'll race you to the finish line...

oh, someone post more fucking icepick, boxcutter, IED, and c1st.

Archived