B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dunno when it became ok to name drop regarding felonies on the internet.. that's a yellow card. that shit is so fucking false. no wonder so many people snitch. y'all make em feel like it's normal and natural to name drop someone i relation to a fucking vosca.

if you want to put a cape on and save yr homie, blasting him out on the interweb isn't gonna do it.

if pics of drugs cash and graf make you weepy, this is not the thread for you. people come to the btm thread for graf, but also cuz they might find a few more bad things to look at. if you want sqeeky clean graf, go buy it from charms at art primo and watch yr bitch headspin on my fucking dick.

nothing but hustlers, vandals, knuckleheads, thieves, and junkies here.

so don't try and save me, homie, i'll race you to the finish line...

oh, someone post more fucking icepick, boxcutter, IED, and c1st.

i'm sure the prosecutors will pretty far with that damning evidence. ha ha. as for people snitching, posting pill pics, and doing headspins, that shits outta my control it's a free country.

[/size] WHATS UP WITH BITCH ADICK GETTING PUNKED IN NY. I THOUGHT YOU ALL WERE SOME MAFIOSO TAGGERS. TURNS OUT YOUR A BUNCH OF YUPPIE PUSSY GEEKS TRYING TO BE GHETTO

yeah, what is up with that? people getting punked? no way! that shit happens to the best of us. you think MSK hasn't been punked, MQ, Cope? who's hard that you respect that hasn't found themselves outnumbered or outmanned? Sicktoy? Cake? All been punked.

please give us all the juicy details. we're waiting with baited breath.

Adek's graffiti speaks for itself. yours clearly does not.

yeah, what is up with that? people getting punked? no way! that shit happens to the best of us. you think MSK hasn't been punked, MQ, Cope? who's hard that you respect that hasn't found themselves outnumbered or outmanned? Sicktoy? Cake? All been punked.

please give us all the juicy details. we're waiting with baited breath.

Adek's graffiti speaks for itself. yours clearly does not.

nyc is a grimey place but i know i see his tags everywhere and i even seen jade shit

he has a fill on the highway in queens......bump

Archived