Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
neahs_number

cafFEEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stop the insanity

I drink 2 8 oz cups a day, plus I get those mocha slushees from 7 lleven couple times a day. Im gonna get a kidney stone soon. But it will be well worth it. naw, but i drink lots of water. balances shit out.

2 cups of coffee? what are you... women? haha. I never am blasphemous of women, but I've decided to change my ways. I never say fag either, but believe me I'm gonna start... or not. anyhow I am a hardcore coffee addict. I drink like 2-3 pots of coffee a day. I usually work from home so there is an endless supply. Voltaire drank 20+ cups on average, and look at all the genius work he produced. Candide? hot shit, man. he was also in jail for a long time. now there is a street named after him. Rue Voltaire. oh, and I used to work on trail crews in the summer and we would have to pack in all of our gear, so you better believe no one was bringing a kettle for coffee. this means you drink Cowboy Coffee. this shit is crazy. it's like coffee grounds and really hot water. it's like drinking sand. but at 5 in the morning in the middle of the mountains you really don't give a fuck. that's all. drink coffee.

CAFFEINE SAVES!

CAFFEINE SAVES![/b]

trail crews............what kinda job is this????? i have heard of cowboy coffe but i didnt know people still drink it?? where were you workin---what mountains???

My friend in 6TH GRADE drank 5 Cokes a day:

One with breakfast, one with lunch, one after school, one with dinner, and one late at night "before bed" (???)...

I switched to decaf a few months ago, I was taken ephedra, guarrana root, and caffiene suppliments plus drinking about 3-5 cups a day. Let me tell you about some migrains. Not fun. I still like the fact that decaf works as a diarrhetic though. Mix that shit with a little samvuca and I'm in heaven.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.