Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Magnum45

a throwie on paper....ill post some hands soon

sorry....

yo, im sorry...swif1 resized it for me and such...ne way, heres the new one

(thanks swif)

nevermind...it wont show the new one..if u cant see it, just sit sidewayz :loopy2:

thanks

yeah...ive been working on throwies for like a week or so....i was fuckin around with them at home one day, got something descent, and just went from there..but i can do about 6 or 7 diff ones, but i couldnt scan nething, since i was away from home. i also had to use a sharpie..but on paper theyre half descent, so neway, thanks for the feedback...and ill post some hands, as well as sketches later, even tho for some reason i tend to like my sketches at the bottom of the paper..i dunno

i think everyone has failed to realize two things. 1- he is writing haze and 2- it isn't good.

nice try, but you should really spend much more time working on your throw ups

i'm not trying to diss you here, but seriously, keep trying kid.

Negative critsism is mad appreciated...i havent been doing this foir a year yet, or maybe atleast a yr., but i mean, the opinions are straight with me. thanks, and i am at the time working on the stuff, but like a said,...a weeks practice, so u kno....newayz, thanks...the next stuff i post is guaranteed to be better than this little throwie im working on, but i dont have access to a scanner, so ill have to wait til then. but thanks for the feed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this